Reviews for A Change of Fate
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
I don't know how I missed three whole chapters, but I did somehow.

So just wanted to let you know I loved it. I think it was very well done. Great job!
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
That was a great story.
Vermillion Lynn chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Awwwww at least he ended up semi-okay even though he has all that shit in his memory :(.

Awesome story altogether girlie as always :D!
Esha Napoleon chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
LOVE IT!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
Aww... sad :( i did enjoy it a lot though!
NeroAnne chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
That ending was creepy in SUCH a good way. The little quote was PERFECT for this fic!

Another great ending! :) well done.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
I kinda feel bad for Caroline and that seems weird to me considering I hate her lol. At least it's not extreme pain for James to remember an then know it could've been!
Souless666 chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
That last line made the story.
RRatedauthor chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
That ending was totally out of left field for me, but it tidied everything up rather nicely... and quickly, I might add.

It was kinda touching that James was trying to remember that Caroline did love him, but that would completely ruin the image of a psycho, uncaring, heartless, hopeless, et cetera bitch that we all know.

It almost seems like you're setting this up for a sequel, but maybe it's just me. Either way, I enjoyed it completely.
NeroAnne chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
James is talking insanity here...

Oh, man. He's convinced himself of this! It can't happen!

I can't stand that damn lady. I like that she was backhanded XD
cathy chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter!
Vermillion Lynn chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Uh oh...looks like James is in deep trouble.
Esha Napoleon chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
LOVE IT!
Souless666 chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Damn!

All that and James and Mark will end up back at square one, Dysfunctional lovers with everyone against them being together. :(
BellaHickenbottom chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
For a second there I thought Jame dying would've been good for the fact that the rest of them lived but of course Caroline had to fuck everything up again!