Reviews for Sunlight
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I really enjoyed this! I can't believe it was your first story! It is really well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
thanks for this fic. Although I wish they did end up together.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'm glad it all turned up all right. Nicely written. Kono was a great helper for Steve.
roxtonissexy chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
hiya i really loved this story.. but i do hope you do a sequel... as its abit in limbo.. as want to know what happens when they get back to work..as i think they are perfect for each other...
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Nice story! :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Really liked the suspense and your writing as usual was super. Wasn't going to read but just couldn't resist. Wasn't cause so do NOT want to see Steve, or even Danny, hook up with Kono for the least little bit - not in fanfic nor on TV. Making Kono a woman was an inspired move on part of producers and any romance connection within her team would IMHO just lessen her impact & importance. That said, I liked this story and certainly was pleasantly pleased to see a backing off in the ending.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Love this great work and great details
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it, these two are great! And I waited for a story on them for so long, I was sure no one would ever like them together, thanks for proving me wrong.

Normally I'd get mad you left it there but I see a sequel so I'm HOPING I'll get a happy ending. I will, right? Right? )
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is really good..You need to write more Kove stories _
shirik chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i loved a sick steve! tnx
hehihello chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So sweet :) I loved it so much!
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
hooyeah...Steve whump is always good...Loved the scenes with Steve and Kono. Wonderful as she took care of him and now the angst begins...Looking forward to more...Winnie
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was a really great little story, i felt bad for the two of them at the end though . Hope to see some more stories from you (I can't get enough Hurt McGarrett!)

Thanks for sharing
localkinegrindzYUM chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMG! ive been craving a steve/kono since day one! idk why, ik its kinda a weird concept, but i def thought it would be perfect. then again u kept it realistic with the whole boss issue. which is sad to be sure! i think this could definitely go on to have a story behind it to somehow get their relationship to work? I really hope so! great work so far tho, ill be waiting for more!
incurrents chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Finally, a real Steve/Kono story on here.

I loved it:)

I hope there's a sequel!