Reviews for Never Leaving
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aww I'm happy they're fine:)
shonenPureOfHeart chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
so sad :( and cute at the same time you had me crying the whole story especially when gai died very AWSOME fic though and it does kinda sound like something kishi-sama would do in naruto well hopefully not the deaths end of super long review
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow, I was so engrossed in the action
baozito3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
you...you had me crying! i really liked your story! In the real Naruto series, none of Naruto's friends died in the war (yet) and i think that's a bit unrealistic 'cause people die in wars all the time (not that i want any of them to die...) but your story really spoke about the horrors of war and losing loved ones. I loved it! Keep writing!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Team Gai is so amazing, Konoha just wouldnt be Konoha without them...but loosing Gai...I dont know if I would be able to stand it...He made them into who they are today, he is their sensei and I know they love him like a father, it must hurt so much.

I cant even imagine how Lee would react...
Siara chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It was excellent!

Usually fan authors do crap jobs and just totally ruin the characters for me. They even turn the orignal character into vampires and werewolves; it's horrible! Or, more commonly, they don't follow the character's actually personality traits and make them either super gay, perverted, over romantic, or sods.

Plus, their writing & grammar is terrible. They don't even have proper sentences and the spelling is horrendous.

You, however, did everything right. Grammar: perfect. Spelling: no faults as far as I can tell. Writing: I felt like I was actually reading a novel about nejiten instead of a fanfic, is was that great.

And the characters . . .

You kept them real. You followed Masashi Kishimoto characters, Neji & Tenten, tremendously. And the connection they shared was beautiful. It was not overdone, it wasn't underdone. I knew I was reading about Naruto's Tenten and Neji, and it wasn't because you wrote their names in the story.

Wonderful job, best I've read in a long while.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
NOOO! Hinata and Shino died! D:

But yes, again. Great story.
Roselynn chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow... that has got to be one of the most well-written fics I have ever read, and it's probably the best nejiten fic I've ever seen. Frankly, I'm speechless right now, so I will only say one thing:

Fics like these make me want to be a better writer.

So yeah, keep up the good work :)
Artistyello chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
FREAKING GENIUS! Well done, you kept everyone in character perfectly!
copperwind chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is a really good story. I'm sad that so many people died though ( such is war...
Franoncrack chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
omg! OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOM awesome story gaasp it's sooooo intense WOWWWWW i love it 3
Love Is Only a Word chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
aww sooo sweet :3

Neji is so protecrive nd I love how they r both worried about Lee when usually people have them hate him. I love it!
naash chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
that was really good. i love their closeness and their comradery :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great job. This was a great story
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWEEEE. THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! :D

There was no kiss though D: Dammit! Ohhh well. Hahahaha. It was surprisingly cuteeee. I loved it. A lot. -

I STARTED TO FREAKIN' CRY WHEN GAI WAS LAYING THERE, DEAD! POOR GAI! Shino, yeah. That was sad. Hinata, poor girl. Meh. BUT WHEN GAI... NO D:

Anyways, when Neji was getting kicked in the face, I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT DUDE. I WOULD'VE KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS!" Ahahah. But then again, Neji was hurt, sooo... BUT TENTEN HAD A CHANCE! Yeah! Un! (DEIDARA MOMENT)

Anyways, this is.. not that long, actually. Oh well. Anyways, YOU. ARE. AMAING. I. FREAKING. LOVE. YOU. AND. YOUR. STORIES!

Keep it up, girl. :D