Reviews for A New Situation at Oak Bay Academy
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
Please make more I really really like this!
callmebethanyyy chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
This would have been good to continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
chocolate bars mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ellie chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
love it do more please thxs u r awesome love ur mad cool writing skills !
heartlandobsessed1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
this is a great story! i laughed a couple times in here too! you obviously haven't updated in a long time, but i hope you do update again! the story is just so amazing and you are such a good writer! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the next chapter if you have it done! i can't wait. you should be happy that i am this impatient because that means i love it that much more! anyways, i think that this is an incredible story.

ps (i love amy's little comback at ashley! super funny!)
XcarternoelleX chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
OMG! oky you need to continue this! im not joking im so into it i might just die. I just joined fanfiction and this is the first story i read and im obsessed (okay well im obsessed with heartland but this story is a close second) please mssg me back if you are or are not going to continue but your answer better be yes :P

-Carter Noelle
Exmoorpony chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Great story so far and I'll be watching. There are just a couple of things I want to point out.

1) The pictures don't show up.

2) The quotations need adjusting. Your paragraphing could use fixing because the huge paragraphs kind of hurt my eyes and make me want to skip some and speed-read. That's not something I really want to do, believe me! Quotations should be like this:

Gordon walked towards his friend Matt. "Hi, Matt. How are you doing?"

"Good. How about you, Gordon?"

If a separate sentence separates the end quotation marks in Gordon's sentence and the start quotation of Matt's, then you don't press enter. Do you get it? If you don't, just mail me and I'll try to explain it further. :) If you have any grammar questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best. I love grammar. Want to be an editor too.
xPerfect.Simplicityx chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I love the story so far please update need to know what happens the suspence is killing me
SarahMulligan chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
love this :) youre off to a great start. write more soon :) 33
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter!
Ishmere10 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
ohh i really like it so far! oh and you got Matts bio right
HeartlandHorsePassion chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very interesting so far! PLEASE update soon!:)
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter!
writinggurl101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Thank you! You guys are awesome, you just made my day! :-)

~Writinggurl101
Cowgirlxo1214 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow! Such a good story! PLZ update soon!