Reviews for I See the Light
Desiree May chapter 1 . 1/28
I hope you're still on this site, I know it's been at least 6 long years since you wrote this but I just wanted to tell you that you really have a talent for writing I cried my eyes out reading this, especially the ending, the possible knowledge that this is how it COULD HAVE ended. This could've been Eugene last heroic action, and Repunzel would have been by herself. (You should definitely write for wattpad of you haven't already.)
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I love the detail! :3
Annie815 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Why did ya' end like that! But I loved it! It was amazing.
Ann
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
thanks for sharing this, hope you continue :)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww, this was incredibly sweet, I loved it.:)
Vana chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for writing this! It was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Perfect!i can't wait for the update!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You should do another chapter about how Rapunzel's tear healed Flynn. Your story is so touching!
LTC415 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nice!
Epiktangledfantic chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Well written. I loved the ending because it says the las act of Flynn Rider's life, which is true. Flynn Rider died, leaving Eugene to finally take a chance at life again. :) good job.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You're. Making. Me. Cry. Here's a cookie, I'm going go cry in a corner now...
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
daww, that was sad, but I liked the way you left it kinda a cliffhanger at the end. Great job.

EugeneLoverRapunzel
silent romantic chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
EXCEPT THAT"S NOT HOW IT ENDED! well, then again, that was the end of his life as Flynn Rider, seeings how he became Eugene again after that... either way, great story!
Avatarone3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm just so in awe with your writing. My gosh, poor Eugene! I feel for him! I really do through this story! amazing work! :D
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was amazing! I love this! And the ending is SO SAD. I love this movie. You captured Flynn's character amazingly well :D NIce job!