Reviews for I See the Light
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
thanks for sharing this, hope you continue :)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww, this was incredibly sweet, I loved it.:)
Vana chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for writing this! It was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Perfect!i can't wait for the update!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You should do another chapter about how Rapunzel's tear healed Flynn. Your story is so touching!
LTC415 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nice!
Epiktangledfantic chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Well written. I loved the ending because it says the las act of Flynn Rider's life, which is true. Flynn Rider died, leaving Eugene to finally take a chance at life again. :) good job.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You're. Making. Me. Cry. Here's a cookie, I'm going go cry in a corner now...
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
daww, that was sad, but I liked the way you left it kinda a cliffhanger at the end. Great job.

EugeneLoverRapunzel
silent romantic chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
EXCEPT THAT"S NOT HOW IT ENDED! well, then again, that was the end of his life as Flynn Rider, seeings how he became Eugene again after that... either way, great story!
Avatarone3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm just so in awe with your writing. My gosh, poor Eugene! I feel for him! I really do through this story! amazing work! :D
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was amazing! I love this! And the ending is SO SAD. I love this movie. You captured Flynn's character amazingly well :D NIce job!
sheep1215 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hey!

Wow...it's been so long since I first read this...This was actually one of the first stories I ever read on fanfic. But that was before I had an account and I didn't want to review without one. So, here's the review that you so honestly deserve.

I sincerely think that you are one of the best writers on this whole website, especially when it comes to your Tangled fanfiction. Tangled is my favorite movie and I'll only read the fanfiction if it's really good (make me cry, laugh, etc.). This nearly brought me to tears, even now when I've seen the movie, like, what? Seven times?

(I'm obsessed... :-))

But anyway, this is the most suspenseful and action-packed part of the movie, and it's probably one of my favorite parts because I love fast-paced adventure. You captured this beautifully and Eugene/Flynn was SO in character. I've written Tangled fanfiction. Trust me. I KNOW THAT IT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE HIS CHARACTER! HOW DO YOU DO IT? HE'S SOOOOO AWESOME!

But anyways, enough of my delusional (did I spell that right?) ranting. Your story is amazing. Don't ever stop writing Tangled fanfiction, because you do it so marvelously. And if you do...well, you're going to have a very angry fan on your doorstep, and yes...I will be armed with a frying pan.

Looking forward to seeing more from you soon! (Gah...long review. See, this is how much I love your writing!)

Keep it up!

-Sheep1215-
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
As always, EPICNESS! You have a gift, Ma'am, for getting writing amazing stories. This one was sweet, and followed the movie rather well. Again, I'm so going to fav this one.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Really sweet and very well-written! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »