Reviews for Strength
animegirl312 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Why is this the only chapter up here
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OOH I LOVE THIS! How wonderful!

I really adore the unspoken camaraderie between Kuro-tan and Syao. Slightly parental but mostly friendly, and completely unique. And you captured it perfectly in 200 or so words. How do you do that? o_O

"Syaoran would have a shit fit if she was left alone to fend for herself in an unfamiliar world" This line is just perfect Kurogane. Obviously Syaoran would not be having a shit fit if he was dead, but that's how Kurogane thinks. He's noble and honorable and collected and... *fanrant*

Great job! *thumbs up w/ wink*
Koichama chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It's a very hardy drabble. It seems that you are sinking your teeth into Kurogane's characterization more. This is definitely an improvement. Since you focused on one aspect, which is Kurogane's feelings about training Syaoran, the story is more cohesive. Your biggest strength by far is the last sentence. You ended the story on your best foot.

Although, you have some grammar errors, nothing detracts from the story.
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
It's not bad.

But it could use some length to it.
kenarbes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Interesting take on the meaning of strength. I don't think this one's been covered, before. And it leads perfectly into the end of Acid Toyko, where Kurogane talks to Fai about waiting and having faith.

Some minor errors:

"Kurogane knew there was no stopping the kid, there ever would be." ...there never would be."

"With half of their group dead, was would..." "group dead, what would..."

I love the Outo arc, so you'll hear no complaints from me about more stories/drabbles on their stay in Outo.