Reviews for The Threat
The Warrior of Hope chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
I love it! Great plot and everything! Only one question, Are you going to continue? Or just leave it incomplete?

Hope
KayleeChiara chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I just started reading this story and am enjoying it... only problem... it's not finished and your bio suggests you might not post the rest of the story unless you get some nudges. Nudge. :) I realize life is busy and all and that certain things take priority... but couldn't hurt to give you big puppy dog eyes and ask you to finish this? Thanks!
BeautifulMisery7 chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Really good, But I need to know what happens ! Please upload soon, I need to know if he makes it !:)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
todd and copper
zero0o0zero chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Omg soo good
Bee4ever chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Sides! Nooo! Sunny's gonna be royally ticked off at 'Cracker, and 'Cracker will quickly find out he bit off waaaayyyy more than he can chew. Nobot messes with the Twins!
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Loved it. Keep it upp!
Mrs.Kite chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
NOO my sides! I hate u! Jkjk but blaze is still my fav! Thank u for putting it in her pov :)
FlockFighter101 chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
wow, i actually forgot about this story because its been so long... plez update soon! i need to know what happens )
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
Good chapter !
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
Yourr story is AMAZZZINNGGG! i hope you upadate again and do the sequel still. I really love this and Bee/OC is the best. Keep up the greatt workkk!
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
jimine crickets
vdouble.e chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
I can't wait until you post up the last chapter! :D this story is fantastic
Mrs.Kite chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO BLAZE MY GURL! LOL Hallie looked like She XD...I knew the Hallie could scrap some cheese off of that Dorito
ChocoKoko chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
HAH! Hailie made Sunny apologize!

Koko