Reviews for Teaching
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Just as your other story, it's not bad. But giving it a bit of length would make it much better.
Koichama chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This started out well, but the dialogue quickly became OOC. I suppose, as a RGVeda and Sohma fan (female ninja who trained Kurogane), I feel disappointed. Kurogane never expressed disdain for her abilities, nor did he ever express concern over Tomoyo's welfare, as much as he just wanted to return home. Considering Sohma is an accomplished ninja and Tomoyo is one of the most powerful priestesses with the power to subdue Kurogane, it seems foolish on his part to not trust her safety. Although he expresses great confidence in his own abilities (You did express his own confidence well), he never underestimates the enemy. He never judged Fay to be weak or incapable. He actually suspects that he is more capable than he lets on. If you did not read the manga, then I can understand if you missed this. Still, in the anime, Kuro never expressed this much disdain for people in general. I wish the drabble was a tad longer because the concept of Kurogane enjoying being a teacher is a really fun idea. If you had elaborated on that part, I would have enjoyed it more.
kenarbes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love Outo stories. This drabble was very in character for Kurogane, and very well-written.