Reviews for Sheldon's plan
Merlyn the wizard chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is really great! I enjoyed how Penny manipulated Leonard it very funny.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Another great one-shot! I love how Penny and Sheldon managed to manipulate Leonard. Of course Leonard would be more inclined to give into his darker instincts than actually try to make Penny happy (ex: his attempt at sabotage when Steward asked for advice for his date with Penny). I really hope there's also a sequel to this one...
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was absolutely brilliant, I loved Penny at the end and how her plan worked best. Kinda a big slap of IQ isn't the only intelligence boys.

ChasingYou chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It is well played, but that is all because you wrote it so well. I started at the beginning of your trilogy, Sheldon's sick and it just keeps getting better and better.

Leonard doesn't know what hit him, haha.
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
well played, indeed. I love it. good work! keep it up!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
He could be off the hook. He wasn't convinced that adding a romantic, let alone sexual component to his life was something that he wanted

Leonard couldn't keep the smug grin off of his face.

He didn't respect a lot of people. He did respect Penny

In the end it was Penny, with the ruthless cunning Sheldon associated with foxes, who brought Leonard onboard.

Leonard didn't understand what had happened

Sheldon could only marvel at her ingenuity and execution. "Well played," he thought to himself. "Well played, indeed."

Ha Ha Ha :) Awesome d(*-*)
Let us Kill Leonard . . . Nah just kidding . . . kinda, maybe
Saule Sunny chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awesome story. Such great plot. I wish it could have ended at the date.
Apathy In Disguise chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Had me in hysterics :)
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
My second favourite, thus far. I think Sheldon's right:

"She would never have skewed his results from the Arctic, even had known how to do so. When she "came after him" (to use the vernacular), it was a metaphoric frontal attack. If she had found his behavior unacceptable, instead of sneaking behind his back, and trying to keep him pacified, she'd have approached him, told him that she had an issue with his actions, and the two of them would have solved the issue; one way or another"

That, and the fact that Sheldon admits he "likes so many of her qualities, far many more than he dislikes" I believe is all that's needed to eventually fall in love. :)

*goes to the nest one*
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Excellent story so well written and leave it to a woman to fix things can we have more please
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You have to continue this!

Please.

Wonderful way for Sheldon to realize he 'liked' her, using his logic.

Dw
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hee! Very well played. Those two together are unbeatable.
magikvmc chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yeehaw! Most excellent, loved how it was Penny that managed to manipulate Leonard into letting her date Sheldon. Can't wait for the next part, Sheldon's Date of course! :)
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*giggles* Well played indeed!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2