Reviews for Blind Date
Kahli Hime chapter 8 . 5/4
bdasswarrior chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
I loved this! Wish there was more!
damned.by.fate chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
This is such a cute tale. I've laughed out loud at the accurate feelings and conflicting actions Xena is having trying to figure out and tell Gabrielle that she's into her. I can definitely relate. I can't wait to read on. You're an amazing story teller.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Best "First Time" for Xena and Gabrielle! Enjoyed their characterization and the humor. Excellent writing skills. Thanks for sharing it.
RGK chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Oh, how I enjoyed this story. It was full of laughs, and intensity. Thanks for creating a fantastic piece.
Gabrielle's Scrolls chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Aw this was so cute! What a great story loved reading it .
MacTireDiabhail8408 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
i love it XD
Jinxie2013 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Truly a good story! Clever and fun. Keep it up
Gabena chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Although the tone of the story doesn't sound like Xena, there are good qualities to it, like the humour. I feel the Xena character doesn't capture the "true" Xena that we know. She is too timid or too girl-in-love, although it seems you are trying to show that being in love with Gabrielle undoes her, she would still have an underlying strong sense of self and confidence that is unwaivering. She is overly human in your story. I am enjoying the story as a whole. Thank you!
Gabena chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good 1st chapter...hard to read (worry for Gabrielle), but good! One typo "He was quite good lucking," should be good LOOKING.
jedinite chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
"Oh Gods! Did I wash there this morning! Did I trim recently?" OMG I seriously have never laughed so hard at a story line...love it and the entire story. Thx for writing!
Sydimcia chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Good writing ]
Angelsheart85 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
aaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa trust me I also wonder what came over U to write this aaaaaahahahaha

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez it was truly awesome but well it wouldnt at all be weird if it was said from Gabs POV , but Xenas? hmmmmmmmmm I truly doubt she d share with us... and especially this vividly ;)

well when it comes to Lucy... it might be whole another story ;)
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
oh my flighty princess?

but ok i know how she probably felt ;)
Demented Noodles chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
You know, I'm not a fan of smut but I was curious as to how you would go about it. And I must say, it was good! ;)

Nice way to end the story. But I must ask in the previous chapter Xena had wanted a favor from Gabrielle and we never found out what that favor was! Was it supposed to be something obvious that I missed? O.o