Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Ur fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wow! Just when she thought she was safe he has to pop the big question. Good story.
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow! what a freaky, cool story! You had me guessing almost to the end as to what was going to happen... Thanks!
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
My father's voice boomed over his loudspeaker. "Get your hands off my daughter, Cullen." OMG is there a handbook for dads on how to embarrass your daughter? LOL LOL

'Zombie Economics: How Dead Ideas Still Walk Among Us' Wow, I feel stupid! I looked it up & there really is a book with that title::))

"In one swift motion he impaled me" Oops! the condoms are upstairs::))

A whole town of really odd ducks:::)))

Very entertaining!
tricklem chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
really like this story and I since it was an entry for babyitscoldoutsidecontest, I would love to know who the author is and if they continued this story. There are a lot of loose ends left at the end.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
great story, i hope u will continue writing it, would love to know what is going to happen.
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is so good :D

Are you going to continue it?

please do :DD
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Such an interesting story! I hope there's more!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was an interesting story, but I loved it!
roblover2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story! So great to read a well told, spelling correct, correct tenses, etc. I read 3 in a row before yours and could barely keep up with what was going on or what was being said because of no editing. Great job and good luck in the future
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I do hope that the author would continue with this story
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I'm waiting for the contest to be over only so I could get the rest of the story hehe :)

It's beautifully written, and I really liked the original idea!
musegirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great story! If you continue it, I'd love to read it. If you post it under your real penname and continue it, it would be great to know. Thanks!
mcanary chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well...this wa definitely Love the way you turned them into ghosts vs vampires, but still manage to keep the essence of twilight intact. Would love to see more. Keep up the great work.
sscana chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMG. I loved this o/s. Please tell me there will be more after the contest. I loved your spin on the after life. You did a fabulous job telling the story. You left ne dying for more.
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
liked it you should contenue it