Reviews for Kitsune's Child
Ramrikai chapter 11 . 1/25
Dang it! You just had to leave off on a cliffhanger, didn't you?

I'm definitely keeping this on my watch list in case you ever come back to it. It was an excellent and engaging read. One of the most original stories I've read in a long time.
Ramrikai chapter 10 . 1/25
Best. Chapter. EVER! There is a certain visceral satisfaction that comes from watching people get what they deserve. But not only do we see the /Esteemed/ Elders get what's coming to them, but Naruto confesses to Hinata as well! Please excuse me while I squeal like a small girl.

The gap in reviews signifies my thorough enjoyment of this story. I just couldn't stop reading! It's a shame that I'm almost caught up. I really hope this story gets continued someday.
Ramrikai chapter 7 . 1/25
Yet another great chapter! I love the whole subconscious snuggling thing that Hinata does. It makes for plenty amusing situations.

I'm still waiting for the whole Akatsuki situation to blow up. For the most part, the "reason" Ayame traveled back in time has been conspicuously absent. I had expected a bit more progress on that front by this time, but you have been using the time well, establishing your timeline and your OC.
Ramrikai chapter 6 . 1/25
Have you seen the Disney movie Bolt? Remember Rhino?

"LET IT BEGIN!"

The rubber is finally meeting the road now. Naruto is beginning to realize his feelings. The Hyuuga Bast- err, Elders are plotting against Naruto, aiming to hurt him through Ayame. Such excitement! Much like!
Ramrikai chapter 5 . 1/25
I'm kinda with Sakura on this one. A second blond prankster is a rather terrifying thought! Haha!

This has been great so far! The time between when situations force Naruto and Hinata into close proximity and when they finally get together is always among my favorite parts to read in fanfictions.
Ramrikai chapter 4 . 1/25
This has definitely been a fun read so far. I'm guessing that Naruto and Hinata's relationship will come up more in the next few chapters, and I look forward to seeing how Ayame's presence acts as a catalyst for it.
Ramrikai chapter 3 . 1/25
Ayame is a lot more fiery than she first seemed in the opening chapter. My first impression of her was Naruto's looks with young Hinata's personality. Now it seems she takes mostly after Naruto. I'm sure her personality will stabilize throughout the coming chapters, but at the moment Ayame is hard to pin down.

I look forward to when the parentage is confirmed. Should be quite the shock to everyone!
Ramrikai chapter 2 . 1/25
So, I take it that you began writing this story shortly after the Pain incident happened in canon? Is it safe to assume that the Akatsuki went back underground after Pain's defeat in your version? I find it hard to believe that two full years would pass seemingly trouble free if that were not the case.

I was expecting young Ayame to make an appearance in this chapter, and I am surprised by how late in canon you are having her fall into. When I read the summary, I assumed that she would be going back quite a bit further. I applaud your originality.
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 1/25
I saw this story promoted by Solvdrage in his fic The Hyƫga's Hound. I have to say, so far I'm glad I tried it out. I am eager to read more and gain more insight into some of the events in your shattered timeline before Ayame escaped.

I find I must question your name choice for Naruto and Hinata's daughter, though. Why "Ayame"? The name Kushina or something like Hitomi for Hinata's mother would have been a more natural choice in my mind. Or maybe something like Noriko ("nori" is the seaweed wrap for sushi and can also be a ramen ingredient). I would like to hear your reasoning behind your choice.
Emdee chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Really like what you've done with this story... hope that you might pick it up again sometime.
WinterStormArt chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
XD
kit no kaze chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
hope she gets up soon.. kinda worried for the future of the ficiton... all the suspence is killing me! but on a side note it seems to be moveing 2 fast and i am having problems keeping interested... while going slower would make it boreing mabe adding in a bit more detail or spice up somewhat to keep interest... i love the length but it just seems to take focus from naruto's daughter to the war front when the original mind set of the fiction is her... if u get whati am saying.. hope u update soon!
tarrangar chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
love the story please restart writing it
littlechick2013 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Hiya I just started reading your story today and I really like it, but I noticed that you haven't updated since 2011, I really do hope you continue the story. My guess is that your having trouble with the ending, I don't blame ya. The ending does seem difficult to create,but good luck!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
You know Tobi isn't that strong as people seem to think. Yeah he is strong, and knowledgeable but without Kamui he could be beaten pretty easily. Heck without half of his body being disposable he would have been killed by i believe the guy's name was Torune.