Reviews for A Little Too Early For A Christmas Tree
MythoBoy chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I liked it :) all of it it was cute and fluffy and hot and i liked it also when carlos says "James i want that for christmas" hahahaha thatswas funny :) good job here...i found NO mistakes :)
panicrocksxo chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
"James, I want that for Christmas."

I literally burst out laughing at that part lol XD

But yeah, LOVED THIS!
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Yay for hot Kogan!

This was just great!

I love your description and I could feel Logan's desperation so much that I wanted to give it to him myself! XD

But I'll settle for Kendall doing it because it was sooo hot!

I absolutely loved it!

Keep up the great work!
CapriceSquire chapter 2 . 12/8/2010

"James, I want that for Christmas".

Gahhh a good Christmas-y smut story is always good for the soul XD

Amazing job :D
Manny101 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I'm so glad I read this today as we are going to get the family X Mas tree today! :D This really got me in the holiday mood.

This was a great, fun story to read. Thanks fot the early X Mas gift! Well done.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
whoo! excellent smut! very excellent indeed. yaaaayyyyyyy im even more in the holiday cheer.

my history teacher just killed thanksgiving for us by telling us the true story, but thats not it...he said he was gonna ruin christmas in the next im just enjoying the cheer while i can lol. but then again im Buddhist so christmas didn't really have any religious meaning to me, so i guess i wont really be affected by the lesson after all...

unthinkable13 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This story was so AWESOME.I wasn't in the Christmas mood at all but I am now!Amazing job this was funny, cute, adorable and hot all at once!
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 2 . 11/29/2010

The last line KILLED me. xD

Also, I make my hot chocolate with water and it's not that bad! I just don't like milk all that much so maybe I'm biased, haha.

Girl, this was excellent.

So smutty, so delicious.

LovelessRain0397 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
you should add another chapter con. on with some Jarlos
abby1234 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Aw, I loved this so much! The fluff was adorable, the smut was down right sexy, and the last line? Priceless! Great work with this!
waterwicca chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
OMG this was PERFECT .. the smut was amazing and hot, of course lol.. but the last line? LMFAO :D write that! lol
TurnUpTheBassAndTreble chapter 1 . 11/28/2010

I love this!

It's so fluffy and cute and I can picture Logan in my head pouting at Kendall.

If I were an artist I'd sketch that because it would be adorable.

stupidbabbyaccount chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Even though I'm not too fond of Kogan, or Logan for that matter, haha, this was adorableeeee.

This is all I'm gonna think about when we put our Christmas tree up tomorrow, those stupid color coded branches take so long.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
awww so cute and adorable! i know exactly how logan feels! the day right after thanksgiving i immediately get into the christmas spirit!

great cute story!

looking forward to the smut lmao :)
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this was ADORABLE! oh, man! totally got me in the Christmas AND kogan spirit lol and I have a tree JUST like that... I'm never gonna think of it the same when I'm putting all the color pegs in.. thank u! :D :D :D I'm excited for the next part ;)