Reviews for if love was a dance, you'd have two left feet
ABEDFAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Awwwwwwww, fluffy
BlackBerryTee chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awwww, cute. And it wasn't OOC, don't worry. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was so awkwardly cute and awesome, you just made me love this ship more, and I will never watch this show the same way again. Love this story, and it really seems like it could have happend.
KimmyKimii chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hahaha! That was so cute!
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
LOLZ! The unconfortable-ness is so hawt though!

But I did hope they would do some frenching... TEEHEE!

~SUL
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
So delightfully awkward! You know what would have been super cool? To flash forward when they actually did have their first kisses with girls (possibly Jade for Beck, and maybe Trina for Robbie...or something like that) and have them remember the one with each other...it's just a thought. Good writing, though. It made me laugh D
Mulligatawny chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love how in all fics, Beck is always the same. Somebody could write him at age two and he'd still be the same sarcastic, random goofball.

OF COURSE he makes Robbie nervous about climbing a tree.

OF COURSE he just randomly asks about Robbie's love life. Like's it no big deal.

OF COURSE he's worried about having no kissing skills.

OF COURSE he wants to practice on Robbie.

This is just so Beck&Robbie, it has to be canon. This is hilarious. I especially love how Robbie feels the need to specify no tonguing. xD Because he so would. The ending is just perfect.

There's not a lot of friendship fics out there and that sucks because the friendships (especially the guy friendships) on Victorious are awesome and underappreciated. So that makes me glad you wrote this. :D

I also love the title. You always come up with really awesome titles. I don't know how you do it.

So yeah, awesome story. :D
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great story! :D You should make a sequel where they're older. .

Great job!

~Salma
bubblegum days chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
oh, that was hilarious. beck is eternal. and by this i mean that no matter what age a person writes him in he is exactly the same. and robbie was good as well, pretty in character.

this was so deliciously awkward. i enjoyed it very, very much.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yeah, okay. If I didn't already know that you and Anysa are freaks, I'm pretty sure now I do. THANKS A LOT, GUYS. This was actually freakishly kind of IC, too. Now I'm not going to be able to get these images out of my brain, THANK YOU. xDD JK, I STILL LOVE BOTH OF YOU. :)
unpretentiousmusings chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ohmigosh, I've never cared for much slash, but this pairing is so adorable. And hilarious. Adorious? I don't know. xD

But, if I were you, I wouldn't be suprised I like your fic. I like all of them. xD
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Beck would suggest that they kiss, because he's cool and awesome and totally Beck in this fic, it's hilarious. AND THAT WAS SO AWKWARD AND CUTE, BUT IT WORKS. 8D this fic is officially canon; whoever denies that isn't appreciative of the awkward goodness that is Beck/Robbie, and should be forever shunned. /srsface.

LOL BUT SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS, SINCE NOBODY ELSE HAD THE BALLS OR BRAINS TO. :DDD ADDING THIS TO MY FAVES, OBVIOUSLY.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I adoree this. It was absolutely lovely.

I wanted to- WOAH YOU JUST REVIEWED MY STORY. WEIRD TIMING o_O

I wanted to thank you so much because without your stories I porbably would've been in like a giant writer's block right now. :) I lovee your stories and your writing style and I'm such a copy cat lameo but I loveee your stories so much and yeah. :)

P.S. I LOVE THIS :)