Reviews for Extraordinary
anishasrikar chapter 25 . 5/18
This is THE best Drarry fanfiction I have EVER read. I kid you not. I have read loads and loads of Drarry fanfiction since they're my OTP. But this is the only book which has stayed true to canon. Well mostly anyway but they were essential for the story and I love the little twists that you added. You have kept this book amazingly realistic and not many books do that. Draco and Harry took their time to befriend each and eventually love each other. Gods, those two absolutely destroyed me. And yes, you did depress me when Draco left I knew it was going to be alright soon but I wasn't completely sure until the Memory Loss disaster. I absolutely love the way you have portrayed Ginny. Eventhough I wasn't really convinced by Harry's and Ginny's chemistry, Ginny is still amazing and one of my favourite female characters. And most books portray her as this bitchy, vindictive and desperate women completely forgetting how strong, badass and understanding she is. That was the whole reason Harry fell in love with her. Thank you for doing that. Also I absolutely adore the new generation characters and love how you have incorperated it into the stories. Also, your knowledge of spells, potions, settings and just the book in general kept the story real...frankly I'm amazed and impressed by how much you remember and the great detail you put into it. Overall, Harry and Draco's relationship seemed entirely natural even with the accidents and disasters here and there. Some books deliberately find reasons to keep them away or break them apart and it's just frustrating. In this book, however, everything falls perfectly into place. I can say that I will never get tired of reading this book again and again. Now I shall go suffer the aftermath of going through so many feels, all at once.
Anne xx
ranasharmishta chapter 24 . 2/27
thank u for writing such a beautiful story! do continue to more and more!
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 2/10
Really? Is it all? Just food and small talk about nothing?
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/10
Draco is so cute.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/10
Harry useless. U.U
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/10
Amazing! Harry is doing it perfectly!
Isolde Moonstone chapter 24 . 1/5
This is the first epilogue compliant Draco/Harry story that I really loved reading. Thank you for having written such a wonderful fanfic; AmayaSora. I'll be going off to read your other works now.
IgirisuHetalia chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Screams into a pillow*

God,I love how you've depicted them,and just- argh.

I love this so much :)
IgirisuHetalia chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
*Silently fist-pumps the air*

This makes me happy :3
I like this,very much. Very much.
ScriosAisling chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
I'm mad at you. How could you toy with my fragile emotions like that?! Breaking my heart...and then making everything wonderful! Actually, I'm astounded at your writing ability and it was a privilege to read this story. :)
ScriosAisling chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
My reactions, in order, while reading this:
NO, NO, NO...wait, Harry?...yes, talk him out of it...YOU BELONG TOGETHER!...*heart breaks*...wait, just say Harry...all you've got to say is Harry...NOOOOOOOOOO!...YOU STUPID SLYTHERIN!...*sobs*

Soooo, basically, you broke my heart...

Thank you for letting me enjoy your creativity!
ScriosAisling chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
FINALLY! ;) :)
Ps, I'm loving this story!
majamarauders chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
oh god Im so sad it's over :(
This was so beautiful. I wish it was part of the real story :D
I LOVED it! you're great. thank you so much for this
majamarauders chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I love this so much! thank you
anon chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I really like it so far :) !