Reviews for A Very Disney POTO
Penelope Zozes chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Interesting!
Hugo Purist chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
You are a genius. I eagerly await the next update. And, perhaps the song 'Refelction' from Mulan could be used in an Erik solioquy?
Thaovyphantran chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Aww!so sad!hope it won't end here!update soon ( if it's still more!haha)!
writerR chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
This is amazingness.

I have to pick through most of the PotO fanfics on here to find any even loosely based on the Leroux novel. Thank you. :)
LePhantomessa chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
All of these are just incredible. I adore them. Now I'll have to go back, listen to all of the Disney tunes to these, and sing these ones instead. Excellent!
mysticrox123 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
ah, i love these parody scenes, especially this last one. great job! :)
Feather Dancer chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Hard to know where to start with this...

It was very well done I must say! The lyrics hit well, and I enjoyed reading it and imagening the songs to the tunes but it did make me giggle! :)

I liked this a lot! Very clever! Made me smile! :)
anonymus chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
These songs are so clever! This last one is especially my favorite... "Beauty and the Beast" and "Phantom of the Opera" make a wonderful combination.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
YOu know, this is great, really. Then again, What the heck is THE KISS about? Leroux based, right? I believe there's none of "lover's kiss" between Erik and Christine. This is from the musical/movie?
Isayssoccer chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
*Blinks* I love it! This is so great!
Korrigan Moon chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
I love it. You re did the lyrics really well. I especially like the more emotional lyrics (Ex. part of your world).I'll never here the songs the exact same way again XD. Please do more!
Bialywhoos chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Yeah, four years is a LONG time not to update, but this is really good. Let's face it, no matter how old you are, you still remember all of those Disney songs and love them. I like seeing them parodied as Phantom songs. There aren't that many that I don't recognize, although sometimes I'll forget the tune.

Make another one soon!
Bialywhoos chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
*Sniffle* Well, I'm a Raoul fan, but that when you wish upon a star parody made me want to cry.
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This is good! It was hard to remember this songs melody, but I finally managed. This is wonderful! I love song parodies, especially when they have to do with Phantom and the melodies are familiar.
writerR chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
This story/parody was very interesting to read.

:D