Reviews for Hoods
Flowers of Dusk chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
OH MY GOODNESS.

THIS STORY is ABSOLUTELY AMAZZZZZZIIIING! At first when I was reading by the end, I was all confused, "What the hell are they doing, and why is Joeth locked up?" Was running through my mid as I read it, so I went back to read AAAAALLLLLL your Author notes and stuff and I'm still a little confused, but it's an amazing story.

YOU GIVE UP ON THIS STORY, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, LIKE JOETH. D:

Love your story! c:
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
...um as cute as this storry is I'm just got flat out lost when you took us into lynth world... How is Violet a princess and why in all the levels of hell was her name changed to Lilly? I understand Joeth going after her but whats with the army of Zombies? he shouldnt need them to just sneek in and get her... so yah you royaly confused me after going into the lynth world...
Ninja Sheep chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Hey guys, I fell asleep at the computer that night :( and I've been busy. So tommorrow, I'ma finish this next chapter if I die trying. Sorry for the false hope that night, hope you had a fun Halloween! :)
Ninja Sheep chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Hey guys, I'm working on the next chapter as fast as I can, so hopefully I'll have updated by tonight. I don't know if it'll be a 'Halloween Special' quite just yet, but either way, I'm gonna make it as long as I can by tonight. Thanks for waiting!
hii chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
UPDATE THE BIOSHOCH FIC RETURN FOO! this story is ok i guess...
Mitsuki64 chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
To Theoneandonlykaorin First off your review wasn't very nice. I know you proably trying too help in your own freakish way but was it really necerssary too make comments like that and if you didnt find it "realistic" that is too bad this is called fanFICTION for a reason...

love,

Mitsuki (Love the story BTW)
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
First off, the ability for the zombies to talk is kind of odd. If in your story, zombies have evolved into creatures capable of human intelligence, I suppose I can accept that. The idea of their hoods fusing with their bodies is kind of silly. I've always thought hunters wore hoods because light hurts them or something. Even though they don't have eyes.

The half blood idea is also strange, considering that to be a half blood of something, it usually means one parent was one thing and the other was another. How are these half bloods? Taking their hoods off to become human? Seriously? If you want to be a little more realistic, you should have went with they are people who succumbed to the outer transformation, but did not suffer the insanity. Much less weird.

Other than your story being a little weird, you're fine in all other areas. Good for a first story, I guess.
Shadow Stepper chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
good story but some major grammer errors in this chapter
ZaynaT chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is a good story! Cant wait for more... Although I think your charecters are moving too fast... There's no real relationship building..one second they are just meeting and the next there are kinda falling in love? Idk your a better writer than I am...can't wait to read more :)
CodenameReaper chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
good story could use a redue 4 grammer errors and was she able to understand them because they only really growl grunt and cough like animals and sry 4 saying this but they're not zombies they are just infected with a disease like zombieland.