Reviews for The Superhero Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
i know im EXTREMELY late, but please, i need more... lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
definitely would like to see you follow up on this.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Amazing! Jack is such a sweetheart, and so smart too!
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
naw, jack is the cutest kid ever. in the history of tv and fandoms. this, continued, would be epic.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Beautiful and heartwarming. Great job!
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it!
Brummie10 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Loved it! And it definitely needs a 2nd chappie if only to show Jack is right. I couldn't imagine Hotch not making it and Jack having to grieve again so soon, so in my mind its a happy ending. Please write it? ;)
Holly Rosslyn chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
sooo sweet
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this story is just crying out for more chapters.
TML9115 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I have to agree... Jack is absolutely right! Great story... I like the image you painted with Jack and Emily...
PEMDAS chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
great 1shot! this was really sweet.
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Funny, when I was reading the last line and didn't know that the author's note would be coming up I thought "Man, I hope there will be a call from the hospital telling them that he's alright..." :) I think you should continue! I really like the pairing :)

Thank you for writing this! And then finding it again :)
Lady Shlay too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
There are not words for how much I enjoyed this.

All I can say is that Jack is adorable, your writing is impeccable and I for one am very interested in this continuing on.
kdzl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm going to need to start creating words to describe how awesome your writing is.

Fantabulous?

Amazastic?

Marvelazing?

Hmmm...none of those quite work, but all seem to convey my meaning. This is great!