Reviews for New
Jack chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
Ahhhhhh holy shit I love this, awesome story:)
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Been a while since I've reviewed hasn't it? You do need to watch the captials, there was at least one 'the' that had too many capitals, it looked like this: 'THe'. The intermissions were a little different, I think I read something on the homepadge about author notes and where there supposed to be... but that was a while ago. Some small errors with singular words that should be plural.

P.S. You should mark this as 'Complete from the 'my stories' page if it is completed. Either way, great job and I'm looking forward to more!
Heiryuu chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Damn you and your stupid CLIFFHANGER! I Kid I kid anyway long chapter but still cool.
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Very good, but just one little error in the first sentence. The phrase 'get flown forward' was incorrect in that case. 'get knocked off' or 'fly off' would have been corect, and if she did fly off those would be followed by a comma and then a description of where she went. Can't wait for more.
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Good chapter. One little mistake in the middle of this chapter was using 'blood soaking' as the description of him, it should have been past tense, 'blood-soaked' and have a hyphen. Can't wait for more.
matty12345a1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
pretty good
Bio team2 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Good story, but why dose a big sister have a DRILL!
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
So it's going to end up as a fight between an Alpha and a Bouncer eh? Very epic. Can't wait for more!
Bio team2 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Thank you for answering, let me guess the sisterless daddy is an Alfa (not spelled correctely)
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Yeah, those statues were really wierd, and it's hilarious to shoot them when their not moving. Marble bleeds aparantly. Oh, and does anyone know if the statues were actors or stage preformers? I once found one of them attached to the ceiling doing the splits, it turned out to be a Spider Splicer when I nailed him (to the ceiling) with a crosbow bolt. Can't wait for more!
Antrxx chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
just a question but is dean a bouncer or a alpha daddy

Btw i think this story is great :)
Bio team2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I don't get it, why would a big sister try to kill a regulare big daddy?
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Poor dentist, man he got it good! Great chapter here, can't wait for more!
Alexander the seventy-fifth chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Now this is interesting, funny, and all around good. Keep it up, I can't wait to find out if he gets yet another Little Sister.