Reviews for Candles
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
oh honey you are far from the only one with a fangirl attack
great job!
Cant be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ok, out of ten (ten being amazing) i give it...

ONE-THOUSAND-BILLION! I LOVED this fic! it was sooo sweet! i love the insecure Six, he's SO DARN CUTE . I loved it when the Six turned on the radio came on blaring XD
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love it!
Elizabeth Moore chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Must resist fangirl fainting! URGE TOO STRONG! *faints* 5 min. later~OMG! HOW SWEET! Did he put in midnight flowers? MUST RESIST FLAMES FOR VAN PEDO! OH I GOT ONE. IT WAS TOO GOOD!
Love's-Snape chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
OMGSSSSS OK I loved this it was so cute lol and i had a fan girl moment at the end as well. I give it 11millyndy points lol I really liked it.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love the name you picked for Holiday and her reaction to the proposal! The ending with Noah and Rex was too funny and perfect! I could so totally see it!
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
My mom wants me to tell you to stop writing. I think she and the other paramedics are just sick of all the fangirls who've been hospitalized from you causing them to OD on the awesomeness of Holix.
ShadowBYeBYe chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hm. Extremely tempted to flame just to make Van PEdo burn...

Nope. Can't. Loved it! Especially the Rex and Noah part. Noah is just so adorable. He needs huggles!
stars are awesome chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
omg i just about had a freak out moment reading this its soooooooo adorable and i like how rex and noah kinda ruined the moment knew it would happen that just seems like what they would do... hehe! _
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love how realistic this is! I think you did the romance just right.
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yes, Six is totally insecure about his emotions. I think you nailed this pretty good. In Breakeven: Sweet Dream, I had Six propose, but it took his FOREVER to get up the courage and the actual proposal was rather random and uneventful... I still haven't written the marriage yet . Anywho, I could see poor Six doing ALL of this! Awesome job.