Reviews for Moment of Truth
pdsamodio chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Love the 6 chapters! Will you still continue it? If you still continue it, wishing it'll be more beautiful! :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
It's a very good read and it would be really something if you can update this! ;) I hope for more! Great job! ;)
Alexis chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I think u captured Akihiko's character very well. I'm also hooked on this game so I'd like if us finish! I wanna read more! XD
chococrepes chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
I love these extended views and things of the rank ups for the and they're in character and believable! Thanks for satiating my love for these two! Keep it up!
Mikan chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I love this story; I check back all the time to see if it is updated. You have great writing skills and you catch each characters personality so well. Keep up the great work; I can't wait to see this finished!

Also, the preview for your other story sounds really interesting ;)
arkee chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
how many events did you put in this one? i hope you can upload your possible story
Namine23 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter, and I also re-light the fire that was going out for Persona 3 portable but I found it again once I began replaying it.

I've seen that Image. Cool I can't wait to see what you will write about.
Pathetic Apathy chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Hmm... for some reason this chapter feels rushed. There's too much dialogue and too little actual writing describing how Akihiko feels. The scene that switches to the Tartarus exploration also threw me off because there wasn't a line break to indicate a change in scenes. As for keeping Akihiko in-character, I think he's still alright. He's starting to get sidetracked because of his growing feelings for Minako, but as I said before, there was too much of the S. Link dialogue and not enough of Akihiko's thoughts. Just because you're using the game script doesn't mean you can skip writing your own stuff.

As for your pending P3P story idea, you should put it on hold. If you haven't the slightest clue as to how it's gonna go, then it won't end well D:
PlatinumMew chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Oh yay! I'm sooo glad you are still writing this story \(0)/ I simply LOVE how you write. No need to worry; you have Aki in character. Keep writing and I'll keep reading lol.

Hmmm now that story idea of yours sounds very interesting. I think I have seen the pic you are talking about too ) Well, you have my full support if you decide to go along with writing it! Planing out a story can be very hard; I'm having the same problem with one that I'm doing. Have you ever played Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology? I'm writing a fanfic for that. I am a major perfectionist so it's hard for me to finish a story due to me always wanting to change a single sentence over and over till I'm happy with it. As a result must stuff I'm trying to write never gets completed heh (_)' BUT! I'm trying to force myself not to do that...so here's hopin' I can write a story for once. Ummm...sorry for kinda getting off topic.
PlatinumMew chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This was just too ADORABLE! I am absolutely loving this. I can't wait to read more \(0)/ Keep up the good work. Everything I have read so far has just been perfect.
Thegoldenlock chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I like this story even though youre simply following the storyline, adding some flavor to it. Great work, youre skilled at describing them and I like how you formed minako (thats hard because sha basically has no personality since the player decides) I hope you can update soon.
fly7angel chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
sweeeett! awwww.! i'm gonna get diabetes 'cause of this hahaha :)))
arkee chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Yukari is so clever... dense ppl are quite funny sometimes! unless they exceed their limit. i would have a heart attack if someone asked if i were dating a Junpei like person
Namine23 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
wow i love these please write more of these i really enjoy reading them :)
Aleyn chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Heya (Happy New Year!)

Just read through your story and really enjoyed it :)

Like the others who already reviewed I have to say that you managed to keep Akihiko IC which isn't all that easy and I do like your version of Minako and how you added more to the dialogue content of the game (has been said before as well), etc.

Sorry I'm a bit "stiff" when it comes to review in English.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your next chapter! :D