Reviews for Gurdyroot Rum
Aquidian chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice story.
MariaHime chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i love love love it! very beautiful and sweet :D
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Love this! LOL about Gurdyroot Rum :) That's funny :)

Good job CJ!
the last time chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
hello :)

o.O a whole day on this? i feel honoured to read this :)

this is a lovely creation and i love all the little things you added in, especially the rum at the end and how it's 'not alcohol' :D, even though it really is... :D proud of thisyou should be, my young padawan :)
Miss-yellow-and-blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ohh, I just loved this. It was so sweet and I'm sitting here smiling like a lonny by the cuteness. I've read some of your other stories and you are really great. so keep up the good work.
RhiJ chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Brilliant! My new fave HP couple - GeorgeXLuna, Love the fic!

MWD

P.S. I am Welsh!(and English and Lebonise but I live in Wales and Rydw i'n gallu siarad Gymraeg(I can speak Welsh) ;D)
tofuskin21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
that went a little fast, but it was SO SO CUTE :)
way 2 HP obsesed chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hey now! No need to hex me, ima reviewing eventually! Well I thought that that was very good. Another interesting meeting between two worn souls. Very touching and sweet.

-mary
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey! Another awesome One-shot. It is interesting to see a story where George is the strong one that Luna has to lean on. It's also cool that, despite this change, you didn't change their characterization, they still seem to be the same people. You are continually outdoing yourself.
Harrypotterlover93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh can u please make this more then an oneshot I love it. It is sooooo cute George and Luna are like one of my fav couples.

Please please please continue at least for another couple of chapters!

I am begging you.

Keep up the great writing!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, that was really sweet CJ. :) TLC
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Dawww! The cuteness is overwhelming! I just love this story. I do appreciate all the effort you put into it! It turned out wonderful! You have seriously turned me into a G/L fan-girl! Excellent job!
ForTheLoveOfFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I like the different approach to how George coped with losing Fred, different to most peoples ideas but very believable. A really sweet one-shot.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Interesting.

Quite a realistic Luna so well done, I seem 2 have trouble writing her as JK did...
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Adorable, I absolutely love it! I especially love that it was Luna with the drinking problem, usually it's George who resorts to that.

And on that note, I like how it's George doing all of the comforting and helping Luna, and how Luna is the one mourning. Again, usually it's the other way around. Losing a twin brother would be hard, but George does have plenty of people around, while Luna has essentially, nothing. A nice twist!

Another wonderfully written story, can't wait for the next update!