Reviews for Solo
haygirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hay-so fist her name is Rebecca that is they only folt but I do like six's name ,li, very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Dr. Holiday real name is rebeca not Christine
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
SWEET! I was actually crying. I had thought that he was going to go away for good, but I stand corrected. You brought him back which makes me happy. :D

-sunshine and tears.
resett chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice! I loved it! a bit rushed the end but I liked it! It was really sweet! Anyways I'm just reading fics and reviewing, hope you don't mind!

See ya!
Nat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
O wow... All i can say is u rock! Go holix!
jen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
coll story. Please ad another chap! oh n btw iz NOT a word. but hoo kares? n...y Li? oh well. still like it. good job.
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love it!
Ph0enix chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh I like. I like this a lot. Like, more than mine lol. Very good fic.
Celeste Genevieve chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was really cute! I liked it :)
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
*Breaks out into huge applause* Bravo! Beautiful! I absolutely loved loved LOVED this! The angst only made the fluff in this that much sweeter. The promises, Six taking his sunglasses off, the fact that he was dressed as Swat!Six and he kissed her and brought her coffee gah just brilliant! You have to be (if not then are) like, the best GR writer out there hands down. I can just imagine everything happening as if it was actually part of the show!

Oh and checking up on and finding Rex passed out on his bed with his iPod on felt so much like a fatherly moment of Six's it made me lol. He would totally eye roll at that sight.

If you feel that you want to add a second chapter go ahead. You write what you want to write and as readers we will read (obviously lol). Great job and take care! Can't wait for more! :)
ShadowBYeBYe chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
. I love this. It got the heart bubbles going.
solsixtus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
All I can coherently construe is "Wow."

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this one-shot. From the characterizations, to the story, to the dialogue. They are all spot on. You've done an excellent job (as you always have!) keep up the fabulous work!
Laruna8 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Brilliance, pure, unadulterated brilliance.

SWAT Six, awesome. I just kind of wish you had touched on the fight at least a little, but other than that, i love it unconditionally. Great job.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was pretty awesome! And I can't stand Angst! Six is just so sweet... I love all the different names we come up with for Six and Holiday. For Holiday, we got Julie, Christine, and Sandra (my thought). For Six, we got Adam, Li, and Flint (mine again). I just wanted to hug Six when he kissed Holiday's tears. Your portrayals of him are spot on! I dunno if I've given you this title already, but you're DA HOLIX QUEEN! _ Peace out!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was a nice and intense spot of characterization and history. It was interesting to watch Six prepare and to see who he cares most about. I knew what was coming as soon as the glasses came off, but the interaction between him and Holiday was spot on. Thanks for a great read.