|Reviews for 50 Sentences|
| PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 10/6
oh these are like teases. like tibbs is behind a curtain and I can see their slashy outline and it drives me but cause I can't see the actual TIBBS but I KNOW ITS THERE lol
| Doni chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Some much emotion and feeling into a single sentence. Lovely!
| thewizardanthedragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I just found this list... I found your 50 sentences quite entertaining to read. Even though I don't normally enjoy writing with reference to slash the sentences were very well done and I enjoyed them.
| Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really like these sentences. They stir emotions easily, from laughter to near tears.
I would love to see them all expanded, but there are a few that really stand out to me.
5. Wrong – It was the one rule Gibbs broke the most, even if he didn't know it.
6. Gentle: The first time, Gibbs had eased the wrinkles of pain from Tony's face with his lips.
7. One – For Jeanne it had been a dozen roses, but for Gibbs, Tony felt one would suffice.
13. Change – Tony knew it would come, but holding Gibbs' gun and badge in hand as Gibbs left NCIS for the last time, he didn't think it would be now.
19. Soul – Laying underneath his boat, Gibbs could swear he felt a gentle hand glide across his cheek.
20. Picture – The fact that his father still had it changed nothing and yet everything.
31. Book – After being kept at home by a blizzard for five days, Gibbs retreated to the far side of the house, but not before handing Tony a book, and telling him to 'try reading it" so that he could gain insight into something other than 'chinima'.
38. Wash – Tony let the water run cold as he sat under the spray, wishing Gibbs would care enough to find him.
39. Torn – He wanted so much to tell her he loved her and mean it, but he knew he never could.
44. Wall – He was only seven seconds in the door when Gibbs pushed him to the wall with a kiss to buckle the knees.
45. Naked – The first time, Gibbs had made love to him with his eyes, raking across him from head to toe, leaving him completely vulnerable.
| Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I guess I didn't reveiw this the first time I read it. This was an interesting idea, but I am glad that you are expanding on some of these.
| ellepha chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
i liked it.
| SLE 74 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I Loved this, not my usual kind of thig to read... prefer a story with beginning middle and end... and thus my frustration is evident! I NEED for some of these to be expanded :(
Wait – As Tony rushed off in a huff, he felt a calloused hand grasp his forearm, and he looked back in surprise.
LOL! If only I were a writer ... hint hint LOL!
Thanks for this!