Reviews for Full House
Ok I finished it and it was AMAZING but I will give some criticism and thoughts on what was good and bad so first the good ok I loved alll of it so that's really it I also really enjoyed the part at the end when orehime was crying like a bitch and the uryƫ my man swooped in I like how oriheme turned ok I guess oh and drunk rukia is great and there was so much I liked about that while story now the bad ok not nearly enough fluff and there was a hella lot grammar errors and if you took a shot everytime the word "petite" was used you would be dead in 10 minutes for real that word is etched in my mind now and the most horrible thing you did was something I'm furious about THERE WAS NOOOOOO LEMON! FOR REAL! Other then that it's was good oh and there was way to much drama and I'm not sure if this is over but if it is then first of all theee will be no lemon:( and second you didn't finish the renji ark
Oh I haven't read past the first paragraph and I noticed 2 things 1. I'm going to love this and 2. This sounds like a movie trailer I feel like it should end with "tonight on lifetime you can catch this humorous and romantic original story based on a true story"
SetoRJK-Kaiba chapter 25 . 2/25/2018
Wow this was such an awesome story. Is this the end? I hope not, I love Ichiruki to the fullest. This was so good. Do you have any others because this one rocked. I hope you can continue in from this.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
Are you still going to continue? Please come back
wolfgang04 chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
cool
wolfgang04 chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
cool
Akimoto-Chan chapter 25 . 3/8/2015
omg loved the story! i hope that you write lots of ichigo/rukia storys
yuiyuki chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Come on..this is the 2nd time I'm reading this fict..may I say that it is amazingly brilliant this fict is..Please continue! Where are you choonyoung17?
moira33 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
I liked Rukia s acting and I love this story
blissbeat chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
I've been reading this story for 2nd time hoping that you wil continue it...please don't abandon it...
FY chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
Lol so I actually read 25 chapters in a row without leaving a review so here it is:

I came across your other story 'Homework' and girl, 'LOVE IT' was an understatement, I went crazy and soft all over it. I love your story very much so I decided to browse through your profile in hope of more awesome story. And to my disappointment, there were only 2, one of which I have already read. But I still decided to give this story a try and not surprisingly, it didn't disappoint me. You created another masterpiece, I love the plot, as well as the songs, the writing skill and the way you set the character development, everything of it. Despite a few grammar mistakes here and there, the interesting plot made up for it all.

So all in all, I want to say: 'Great job'. Though I think you have probably dropped this story, I look forward to the next chapter ;))

(Have I said about how I love you didn't make Gin a bad guy but instead a secret guardian here? I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!, I love the guy and kinda tired of stories making him look bad)
Lemon Kynn chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
What should I say to make you continue this fic?
You should be guilty for doing this to us! At least show us the expression of Ichigo when he realize she's a Kuchiki! At least make Byakuya appear!

-Trying my best to make you guilty but doubt it's working-

Sigh...
ijustloveichiruki chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
oh no.. I really love this fic! Thank you for making my day. I enjoyed reading this.. It's funny and touchy. Lol. I was crying with the dramas and laughing out loud with those funny scenes. Keep it up! And i wish,you can update more and write a lot of ichiruki fanfics coz you're damn awesome-great writer! Ingat lagi. Salamat. :)
yuiyuki chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
This is the coolest fanfict I ever read! Luv it..luvitluvitluvit! Please continue T_T...
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
wondering, will ichigo ever know that she is a kuchiki?