Reviews for An Alford Plea
Dil9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow:) amazing
oh werd chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hmmm...interesting...definitely different than anything i've come across yet
tinabambina chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was great x
Moflo19 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
WOW! O.O This one-shot blew me away!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think you did a great job with this! I think the whole plot of it was very clever, and I could totally see Rosalie doing something like this. I'd love to see more Roseward from you! Keep up the great work. :)
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Excellent! No surprise it won. :)
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely terrific. Thank you.
camoozle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely! I very much like the third person. Very much like the Rose. Thanks for writing.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So clever. I really enjoyed this and if I ever go back to read canon, I'll definitely keep it in mind. :)
mgw chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't normally like Roseward, but this was great. Really enjoyed your excellent development of the characters while sticking with cannon. Good job!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Haha, this is quite a brilliant way to stick to the cannon and still have a Roseward. Congratulations!
AngelFromBirth chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"He came. She saw. She conquered." AMAZING!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OK i loves this so much it fits with Edward and Rosalie's personality so much. It's AWEsOMe!

Thanks for the great read
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
once a bitch always a bitch. let her burn
1789102 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
She can hear his release, his coming her comeuppance. It is a guttural groan that rips out of him, feral and fierce in its force, tinged with regret.

She saunters out into the hall, fully clothed—for she was never really naked—and fully confident. She heavies her steps as she passes Edward's room, even though her thoughts are louder than both her victorious gait and his recovering pants.

He came. She saw. She conquered.

That is awesome right there. I don't even...

This was really good. I love anything and everything 'Roseward'. It started long ago when I decided I wasn't canon Bella's biggest fan, and it just escalated from there. Your writing is superb and I loved this o/s. I don't know what else to say because I am slightly speechless. It was perfect and I enjoyed every word. Thank you for sharing!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »