Reviews for An Alford Plea
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Liked that a lot. There is absolutely no doubt that Rosalie would do exactly what was written. And there is no doubt she would do it again if it suited whatever purpose she had in mind. And Edward is never going to admit she ever got to him. He had probably seen similar things in people's minds. But it wouldn't have been directed at him because those people didn't hate him. Sibling fighting vampire style.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow:) amazing
oh werd chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hmmm...interesting...definitely different than anything i've come across yet
tinabambina chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was great x
Moflo19 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
WOW! O.O This one-shot blew me away!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think you did a great job with this! I think the whole plot of it was very clever, and I could totally see Rosalie doing something like this. I'd love to see more Roseward from you! Keep up the great work. :)
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Excellent! No surprise it won. :)
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely terrific. Thank you.
camoozle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely! I very much like the third person. Very much like the Rose. Thanks for writing.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So clever. I really enjoyed this and if I ever go back to read canon, I'll definitely keep it in mind. :)
mgw chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't normally like Roseward, but this was great. Really enjoyed your excellent development of the characters while sticking with cannon. Good job!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Haha, this is quite a brilliant way to stick to the cannon and still have a Roseward. Congratulations!
AngelFromBirth chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"He came. She saw. She conquered." AMAZING!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OK i loves this so much it fits with Edward and Rosalie's personality so much. It's AWEsOMe!

Thanks for the great read
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
once a bitch always a bitch. let her burn
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »