Reviews for An Alford Plea
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was gorgeous. Brilliantly done and it totally happened. TOTALLY.

"Rosalie is doubly pleased that not only does this little game she plays cause Edward discomfort, but it also gets him out of the room."

I love her.

It came full circle. You did a lovely job of telling this story.
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oooh, this was SO GOOD! I'm formally inserting it into canon to explain everything about Edward and Rose that the books never do.. Excellent work!
Songirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
So entertaining, I loved reading this! Deep down, we must all cave to our baser natures sometimes, even if we don't admit we have them! I loved Rosalie's renewed strut afterwards, loved her feeling of power! Great writing, but then again, I expect that from you! *hearts*
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
An interesting insight to the Roseward backstory. It could have happened. It would go a long way in explaining their continuing animosity.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was fabulous! I especially like that it really could have happened and still stay canon. I mean, I've always thought there had to be something more to explain the animosity between them, and this would surely do that! Either way, I loved this, and I'd like to think it really happened. I surely wouldn't put it past Rosalie, and the way Edward reacted was totally believable. This was just great.

roxiegirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Loved it! Thanks!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was so well done! No wonder you won! You deserved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
First, how pissed am I that I had no idea there was a Roseward contest going on? I guess I just found my reading material for the week. Second, how awesome is this piece? You are so wickedly talented that it's actually kind of freaky and scary! I have to give a shout-out to this line especially: He came. She saw. She conquered. Brilliant! I'm off now to have wet dreams about you and Pastiche Pen one day teaming up to write something together. Mmmmm.
bananapancakes7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
NomNomya, you never cease to amaze me.
Mell C chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Thanks- I enjoyed this. Great detail and narrative.
twificfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Absolutely fantastic. It is a brilliantly described "lost moment" and very very "realistic". Thank you.
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
"So it shall be written, so it shall be done." I'm going to choose to believe this did happen. Add it to the lexicon.

In my mind, I always thought any kind of physical sexual involvement between Rose and Edward would be too intense. So I loved that you had it all play out in Rose's mind.

In my best Nelson (from The Simpsons) voice, "Ha, ha. Edward got burned."

Great job. Great character exploration. Great mind game. Great manipulation.
KiaraRaj chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I don't like Roseward but when written by you I cannot resist. I loved the line 'He came. She saw. She conquered.' Very good writing.
beignet chapter 1 . 11/26/2010