Reviews for Becoming Ice
AC chapter 4 . 2/20
I think Mrs. Everdeen's getting more than just free bread from Mr. Mellark ;)
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 1/30
Awwwww!
This is really good.
.3.
Ellie chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I am amazed! You should make on for the other two books!
Hannah chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I think that this was the most amazing fanfic I have ever read. Ive always wondered how Gale would feel during the Hunger Games, and you made his personality and feelings perfect. And I also like how you switched over to Peeta's POV. You are an amazing writer! Are you going to make Gales POV for Catching Fire?
BlondeKatniss chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
WOW OMG THIS WAS REALLY HANK'N AMAZING! AND... I was right... Rory DOES love Prim...:)
BlondeKatniss chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wait, does Rory love Prim? ;) I knew it!
BlondeKatniss chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I don't get it... Gale is to old for Katniss... Well if I was 16 and dating an 18 year old that would just be wierd. Hey, well there is the phrase, "Age is but a number" but there are still some people who don't get it and think "OH! Cool, geuss I'm going to go marry a guy 30 years older then me" :D anywho you are an amazing writer keep up the awesome work :D
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I honestly think this is how Gale would be feeling if written by Suzanne Collins! You write so very well, I was riveted! Now I can't decide whether I support Gale/Katniss or Peeta/Katniss. Beautiful story!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
While I usually stay far away from stories in first person pov, I have to admit that I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
Megan chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Mow I want to cry...because poor Fale suffered as much as Peeta and Katniss, because even the Careers became real people in your story, but mostly because Gale's hope and opening up solidified into anger and hate. He always hated the Capitol, but his love for Katniss enabled him to be compassionate and allow him happiness, but no longer. The loss of Gale's future is hard to see and has given me a new sympathy for his actions in the later books. Thank you so very much for sharing this story, it will be one I come back and read often.
Megan chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Oh no, it's the end! This has been such a gripping story, the day to day life you've portrayed is as fascinating as the book and I am sad to see it coming to an end. My favorite part was Peeta talking back to announcer, you had me laughing out loud! I also felt Peeta's regret for Marvel's death was so poignant, Katniss isn't the only one to care for another in the Games. I hope you keep writing because I definately will be reading anything else you write!
Megan chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
The dynamics in this story are fantastic. Watching the commerraderie of the group as they hunt together and can't help but forge a relationship and see each other as people the way even the careers hate the capitol. The careers want to die on their own terms too, not by the Capitol's interference.
Megan chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Hmmmm, I hadn't thought about the others being in the fire but that makes sense. Again, I love the detail you add to the story. The relationship of Cato and Clove makes sense of the part of the book where Cato is so angry that Thrush for killing her. You are doing a great job of tying together the loose ends of the story.
Megan chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
I love the speech Peeta gives to the camera, you perfectly captured his boyish charm. How smart of him to take advantage of the Capitol watching him to put people in District 12, and sponsors, at ease about his motives. This is a Peeta that I can see Katniss admiring. Awesome story. Sorry no review is showing for Chapter 8, I reposted twice but it still wouldn't take. Fingers crossed this one works!
Megan chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Another tough chapter but so good. Reading this is like an a-ha moment. I never thought to wonder how Peeta achieved his alliances, but now that I read this story I think "of course that's how it happened". This feels more cannon than the book because these characters are so well fleshed out and their motives so well developed. I love that Peeta has the realization Katniss and he are not as alike as he had hoped. How would he know, since he never spent time with her, he loves her only from observing her, poor boy.