Reviews for Imposter
bcghdis chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Great story! Not sure what to make of that last sentence though.
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Sigh...is it getting hot in here? Whew. QN says as she fans herself. ;)

Moving on to part 2 of the trilogy.
ChristinaW66 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Loved the chapter, a mix of jealousy, angst, passion...
ChristinaW66 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Loved the way Victoria is listening to the little voice in her head, even if she doesn't want to admit her feelings for Diego.
DietMJ chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Just when we think something good might happen to lead them to a real relationship, the emissary shows up! Ah Can't wait to dive into "The Offer." Thanks for the story as I thoroughly enjoyed it as usual.
DietMJ chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
ooooh! What a kiss. Yay Diego! Poor Victoria.
DietMJ chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Isabella hit the nail on the head with her assessment of the mess Victoria is in- being in love with two men who are one and the same!
DietMJ chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Well Diego/Zorro is in a fine mess. Lies lead to more lies. In order to clear this all up, he's going to have to be very careful, or perhaps tell her the truth?
DietMJ chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Ok, So I'm having deja vu about this story. I think I must have read it a while ago, but didn't post reviews. So I'm going to enjoy it again and see where the story heads. As I already think I know Zorra's identity... I'ts worth reading your stories more than once!
DietMJ chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Yes Diego, why do you flirt when it always get you into trouble?! Wondering how the beautiful Isabella will come back to haunt him. I have a feeling I know what she's up to- I'll see if I'm correct as I continue on. Love that Diego can just be himself.
DietMJ chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Ah, so Victoria is noting her feelings for Diego!
DietMJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
How on earth did I miss this story? Or did I just read it so long ago, and not review. well I've found the trilogy and can't wait to read it all. Passions are flaring, which makes me wonder how much long they can keep the secret?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
very very good
ABlape chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
great story
arty60 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Really enjoyed this one. The rest of the trilogy is in the rated M section. A great read!