Reviews for Bound To Linger On
malini85 chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow that was just so perfect... I loved it... It was sweet n romantic n ur perfect.. Ur brilliant.. Umm Draco always bottoms? Why? I'd like to think they both took chances to both bottom n top cos I believe that both experiences are pleasurable in thier own right n that the two of them should be able to enjoy both.. Anyways ur explanation of the love making was so gorgeous.. Harry's insecurities was gutt wrenchingly beautiful.. N I love how Draco explained to him about how he loves his friends n how that love was different from the love he felt for harry.. I loved how Zach was being clever and talking such sense n the fact that he was trying to be the bigger person by trying to relieve Harry of his insecurities.. I feel bad for Michael but I think Ginny n Zach are absolutely gorgeous together.. I loved this series so much.. U are are fantastic n ur style of writing is absolutely mesmerizing! Thank you..
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG! Perfect continuation! That was just SO them!
Maydice chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
God, I love this :)
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh Harry, silly Harry...of course Draco loves you! :D I loved this!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
D'aww, they're adorable. I'm glad I took the time to look for the sequel!
Celeste chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh how I love these two and this story! I loved 'On Fingers' and this one brings me right back into their world with a wonderful new storyline and more of the lovely way that you characterize them. Honestly, I could read your stories about these two all the time and never tire of it. Thanks for this.
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Such a great sequel! I never thought I would reach a place where I actually liked and respected Smith! But now I feel like he's shown himself to be a concerned and caring friend. And I respect that he puts what is *good for* Draco over what will make Draco happy. I wanted to shake Ginny a bit, but I realize that even good people get insecure in relationships. And it all worked out in the end. The whole thing with Draco being sick and hiding it was really well done. It was so him, and such a good lesson for Harry about not always giving in. Somehow, the way that Draco and Harry finally said "I love you," was so sadly appropriate. Sigh... They really are bad at that. But that's part of why we love them!
dorothy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
aw, so cute! i'm so glad you wrote a sequel, , the universe you created is so well thought out and enchanting, thank you!
another fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i just love this storyverse! draco is the cutest bad patient ever and harry's insecurities are so fitting. you've created a delightful universe and given your characters depth and wonderful humor with just enough angst and uncertainty to keep it interesting. very well done.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Great job! Loved it.

Nancy
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Absolutely gorgeous. This was a perfect continuation! :)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
great sequel! i loved the pace of it! you spent just enough time letting me get back into the groove of things, and, just when i was wondering if there would be any major conflict at all, you brought it. you brought it hard. an entire floor incapacitated by dragon pox? loved it. great job! also, i'm now a lifelong proponent of canada sex.
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha, love it. Sick Draco has never been so cute... I shall have to go find more :)

Danielle x
SisterOfNights chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
lovely sequel! keep up the good writing
LeVaire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Another sweet sequel to On Fingers Broken Long Ago! I read them out of order, but it was lovely :)