Reviews for Reflected Reality
lolsan chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
i had to cry just now honestly couldn't have done it better myself
puffypompom chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
NAWWWWWW THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE. It just had to end.. TTOTT (it was too beautiful)

You know, this story was what made listen to the song in the first place.. XD
GirPiggy chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Beautiful story! Bravo! I loved it all the way, and was almost brought to tears during a few parts! I was listening to the song the entire time, even followed along with the lyrics when I could!
Chikanpo chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Last chapter! T-T Oh well xD All good stories have to end. Len's choice definitely made sense. That's what I would do anyway -shrug- Besides, it's just like him to do that for Rin xD So good job with the... incharacterness... Yeah, I'll call it that I fail at thinking of words at the moment for some reason. I need a thesaurus xD

Too bad I wasn't here to creep you out the second you updated T-T I was in college (I think. It depends what time )

So yeah.

Good job!

Yuki Kiku chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Wow! Sorry I didn't get to read the other chapters D: This is awesome! They're finally reunited! YAY! 0
Chikanpo chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Congrats on your most popular story to date

Hm, a choice eh? Good luck to them with that. I like the Watcher thing, I'm not really sure why xD It's just cool.

Yaaay! I wants a surprise! :3 xD

Higashino Ruuya chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Chikanpo chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Hmmm. Who is this watcher? Unexpected plot addition! :3 Those are always entertaining xD

Chikanpo chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Two chapters in a row :3 That was soo cute! I have warm fuzzies now xD Time to go read the next one~

Chikanpo chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Eheh ; Sorry for scaring you. It popped up just after I checked my email. So I read it xD I wold be excited to get one that fast xD It would be surprising though. Aaaanyway.

Thank you for updating fast They're so cute staying like that. They realy can't stand to be apart huh? XD They're like that in my story too.

Bluejay92 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Awesome chapter. It's so sweet, how they won't leave each other's sides...3
Chikanpo chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
It won't let me review on my account again -.-

Yay! Your computer works again! I was hoping this one would be updated soon I was actually thinking about it earlier, and even began writing my own mirror story (nothing at all to do with this song though) and I checked my email and was like, "YAY!" xD

In short, I'm glad your back -

Kainushi-Moi chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I thought it was ended already 8D
Chikanpo chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Awwwww. Sad face. I've had that happen. I was just about to finish a Kingdom Hearts story and post it, then my comp crashed and I lost the entire thing. I couldn't remember it that well, so I had no chance of rewriting it. Better luck to you with that I hope you'll be able to update soon.

Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 4 . 12/4/2010