Reviews for Flawed
DemigodOnFire chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Chris and Clarisse are such a cute couple 3.
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aw! That was very sweet! )
StarrySea chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
this was really good! i wanted to read it because i hadnt read any Clarisse fanfic before!

it was very well done, lots of imagery and descriptions
Reading-and-Bubbling chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is really good. :)

Any reasons why he would be spying on her while age slept? 'Cause that's a totally Edward move there, bub.
loverisis chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Really good writing, hein...
Sushi obsessed gal chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I LOVE IT!
unaagi chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I WANT TO SLAP YOU!

This is amazing you crazy bum! ... Hahaha, reading through your reviews... POETIC?

Scottish Poet Emily! That's who you are! ACCEPT IT!

You're a freak. :) That's all I'm saying, because I love you and I want to slap you!
anonymus chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
As well as being weel thought out, This piece is extremely poetic. I'm really glad that there are still people who write fan fics like this one. The only piece of critisim I could pass on would be to extend it a bit. Try to make it longer.

Otherwise you should be very proud of yourself.
jhgfyt chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wow. i havent seen a fic for clarisse! good job1
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww, this is sweet. . Clarisse I think is my favorite character in the PJatO series. _
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
That was fantastic! It was deep and extremely perceptive, not to mention the fact that Chrisse is my personal favorite pairing.
horseyfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love this pairing and the story was well thought out. Can we hope to see more?
Rainbowcakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Why didn't I discover U sooner? i usually dont care much 4 things this short but...i think i feel in love with this. you should post more stuff! Now've i've got to read all of your fics now.
Clichesbullet chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This story deserves every little piece of my heart and devotion. 3! I've been meaning to write a piece of my own on the whole "Rue" bein gher name deal but you pretty much covered it all up. ;)