Reviews for POW
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Beautiful story!I liked it very much!Hope that maybe, one day you will write a sequel of how they meet again. I would like to see more fluffy moments beetween them!Thanks for writing it anyway!Bye!
Captain'JTK chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm sorry but this is the story that I consider to be most horrible
I'm not saying its not well written its just the ending that is killing me
I can't believe you did that to cloud. This story puts him in a pathetic light and I'm just horrified but the injustice delivered to him. This story also puts sephiroth in a spot I never want to read again. So I'm sorry but this story sucks even though it's well written
R.I.P Cloud Strife
Afuri chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I was scared you'll killed Gen but thanks you didnt do that! Poor cloud! But I dont really care since he's not the main character. Great story!
Ahaan chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
You really don't like Cloud do you? Haha.
Knowitallm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
New colour to Sephiroth's eyes? Usually it's dark green.
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Great story. I really loved basically everything about this piece. Specifically, that you did a great job writing Genesis and Sephiroth interactions and gave them time for their relationship to develope. But poor Cloud, although I thought his demise was a bit funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! You are an amazing writer and I thank you for letting me read it.
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Nooo That just can't be the end! I so would want a happy ending if not for me loving endings that leave the interpretation to the readers. I like to think that they don't kill each other in the end. I love this story so much, how they came to understand each other and realized that yes, they were flirting. It was just too cute. I'm so mad at Gen's mother. It's just heartbreaking. Hopefully they do just get together when the war finally is over with. Beautiful job!
me malum chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Damn, but that was a joy to read. Your Genesis is awesome, and the interaction between him and Sephiroth brilliant.

You have driven me to quoting, because these lines were too perfect of both of them:

Sephiroth rolled his eyes, swung Masamune to allow its subtle vibration to tingle up his arm, and pushed a single stray strand of his silver hair behind his shoulder. "Does your arrogance know no bounds?"

Genesis smirked, his aura shimmered with delight, "Does your pride?"

Beautiful interaction.

Thanks for writing it.
BelleRaev chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Lol... Poor cloud idk why but that whole kinda morbid death made me giggle.

Besides that, this was a really interesting story and a good read. I liked it.
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
love it XD...but poor Cloud...anyways...will you continue this? like a sequel or something
Aeriths-Rain chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
this is fantastic, great to read and very interesting, lots of touching moments, and well done for managing to include a cloud death - I thought he might have survived a fic of yours! Great characterisation, and the fight scene you wrote was incredible.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is great! I really enjoyed reading it, even if it took me forever to get around to it. Wonderful characterisation, and such intense exchanges between them, their subtle flirting is just adorable! And playing with gen's emotions like that... poor Genesis, Sephiroth certainly inherited something from Hojo. That aside, the thoughts about mothers was incredibly sweet and sad. *scurries to read next chapter*
randomhoodie15 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
AHHHHHH CLOUD! I quite like cloud... awesome story, bittersweet ending. Made me sad but happyish at the same time lol Good job. ]
OnexLostxSoul chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I have returned once more to congratulate you. ;D This piece is truly masterful.

Your aptitude for character dynamics has escalated to an entirely new division in this story. Sephiroth and Genesis are no doubt two of the most intricate characters Crisis Core offers us, and you capture their depth astoundingly. Literally. I am astounded. XD

In this fiction you manage to implement all of the elements that make interactions between Sephiroth and Genesis so grippingly intriguing. The most powerful aspect of the piece was no doubt their dialogue. I've never seen conversations between them handled with such fluency and natural ease. You imply boatloads of characterization with a few sentences. It's truly amazing. That pacing of the fiction was handled just as exquisitely, and made the piece all the more effective.

It's clear to me from reading your collection of stories from oldest to most recent that you have built upon your fundamentals and transformed your skills from remarkable to extraordinary. Looking forward to more.

...I'm gonna go read it again.