Reviews for Purple
Katrinas.Geek chapter 1 . 3/2
I love this, please update soon!
misuky7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was fangtastic, leave it to Puck to know how to help someone like his mother in distress. :3
Adele0x chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Was fascinated to read a glee/x-men crossover after thinking it would be an awesome idea. This is the first I've read and it was brilliant. Would actually love to read more or some with Blaine and the others, more interactions with the x-men crew.
Adele
kc1690 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Haha! Wow! I like this! That power suits Kurt and the powers you gave each of them suit them as well. Great job! It's awesome you could combine two completely different things to make a story!
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this story! It's so sweet! I loved how you had all the characters have plausible powers while they were still in character and the writing is just beautiful. And you explained Kurt's powers so well, i wasn't confused at all! Could you do more? Please? :]
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It kinda sucks that this is all there is to this story. I mean, the writing is wonderful, characters are spot on in their personalities, their powers seem to match who they are rather well, and I didn't find any mistakes in grammar or spelling. Not to mention that I'm always up for a little Puck/Kurt. It's actually one of my favorites, if it's done right.

Anywho, wonderful story. I'm gonna go ransack your archive now~! :D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Original and totally awesome!
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
OK wow so loved this it was great, I have a feeling I've read this before but I can't remember. It's awesome.
CakesInTheSummer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i can't stop awwwing! the end was so cute!~~

Awwwwwwwwwww

:D
merichuel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Woah, this is AWESOME

please, tell me you are continuing this! T_T and i wanna see what happens, if will appears or if blain is also a mutant!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
kool keep going
sue-chan darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
aaaaaaaaaw so cute! it was really nice, i liked how you managed to move kurt from one emotion to another without creating confusion, also i like your writing way, it's really good.
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
please write more
zsadist7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow awesome story i hope u write more because this was exceptional.
Jade chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ok this is a story I would like to see more of. bring it back I say! unique