Reviews for Bittersweet
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 5/24
I loved this. I really wanted more. I enjoyed reading them transform into friends, good friends, to lovers. I am grateful that this fiction didn't make Sasuke horribly abusive to Hinata or make Hinata genin level. I'm so enamored I'd follow their romance to their last breath.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/20
This story was soo greaat, I loved the flow of the story, everything happened so naturally!
Sherinne chapter 1 . 4/8
I like it. The development is just nice and too rush. It gives opportunitu for both Sasuke and Hinata to realize they have many things in common. And I like your writing style as well. Keep up the good work
anon chapter 1 . 3/17
**feels**
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 1/20
awww this is simply sweet...
WordyFeelings chapter 1 . 1/8
I just have one word for you, Arthur-san: WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I totally love this took me 2 hours to find it an re read it lol but i love this :) you should add to it too
xfrozenmochax chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Beautiful story! I enjoyed how the entire sensation slowly built up over time. The relationship between the two certainly proved interesting, but it was terrible to see Naruto oblivious to it all.
Ushna00 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I LOVE THIS! It's the best sasuhina fanfic I've read. Sasuke and hinata are both in character! Also, the lemon is so sweet. 3
You've GOT the write another sasuhina M fanfic!
HowGoddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
perfectly written, one of the most realistic sasu-hina story i've ever read, not to mention the character wasn't out of their original character at all, that was also my reason enjoying this story, it felt so real, damn it
. sequel please lol
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I love this. Seriously, it's so good! I really appreciate that you addressed Naruto's insensitivity and ignorance. I like how you didn't use Snake or Hawk for Sasuke's ANBU name. And that you didn't use Mouse or Cat/Lioness as Hinata's ANBU.
zoe chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Wow,I have to say that this is really good,i'm not a fan of sasuhina but your story make me chance my was beautiful...
ClassySassyFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read of sasuhina. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
MY FACE IS SO RED. THIS WAS AMAZING
Krishka chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
It was an amazing story, perfectly suited to its title. The more I read SasuHina the more I wish they would have ended up together. They flawlessly complement each other, and this story perfectly describes how they came to be .
Please write a sequel to it this story is more than deserving :)