Reviews for Ice Cream, Ketchup and Glee
rtaf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hahaha this is so funny! Jade is a funny drunk! I love how she cusses in like every sentence when she's drunk! Hahaha and how beck is like 'sexy beasts are made for eachother' hahaha you should make another like this! And maybe one like beck being drunk!
hay its mar-ay chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Lmfao, i loved this! I was literally LOLing and Awwwwing as well. Realllly good job, now telepathically send me beck the sexy beast because i do indeed know i want him XD jk, but yeah really good fic, love ur writing style btw. So uyeahhh
Ali Lovette chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
haha funny:) LOVE IT! XD
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
OMG i loved this i think it's the first one i've read where Jade's a fun drunk and glee is a really funny add in. I enjoyed it and ketchup is good with pretty much everythign but Jade's pushing it just a bit lol (waiting for my telepathical Beck now lol)
mayawolfie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Haha! That made me laugh so hard the whole time! Damn you, now my chest is hurting from laughing to hard! And that line..."O my f**king god! It's Vega in disguise!" that almost made my wet myself! One things for sure, I'm certainly going to you if I want a good laugh!
GhostofaGirl15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Was the "Ebay! Just tell me what you've got two of and we'll sell one. But no kidneys." line from PLL? Lucas said almost the exact same thing to Hanna... either way this wuz really good. And funny. And I love Beck and Jade together. Hope you write more
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A Glee themed wedding! Thars a fucking great idea!

haha that was great! u should continue it :) i really would enjoy more crazy ketchu and glee things haha
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Errr, no offence or anything but what does Spencer have to do anything? But I totally agree with you, he is gawguss and awesome XD
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love this XD Amazing :)
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Wow, Jade acted JUST like me in this! It's kinda creepy...in a good way. Loved the 'Sexy Beast and Creepy are made for each other' . Loved the fic! Though the Spencer chapter was wierd...
Mia chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
So CUTE! You should make more like this!
Dancing Through Daisies chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
how cute! very nice
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aww that's sooo cute Jade has a little kitty cat
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aw so cute! I love seeing Jade's softer side! And Tori as the villianess reallly suited her. Same for Jade as the princess, Beck as the prince, and Cat as the maid. Beck&Jade getting the prince and princess roles was so cute! You should continue this with the play, that would be intresting to watch. Great job!