Reviews for Sundown
Nathlie chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Omg! I loved it ! I know I'm so late to this story but hell better late than never! Keep
Writing ur stories are fabulous !
barbie chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I loved this so much! Great job!
VampireGleek77 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Wow, this story was AMAZING! I wish I had read it sooner, but better late then never! I also read Sometime after the Mermaid Lounge, and I have to say, that was great too!
jenninemarie chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
OMG found this story and loved it!
alyssa chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Loved it! Well written and kept me engaged
kate1701 chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Only just read this story for the first time, and its had me gripped from beginning to end. Brilliant...
bacio4hope chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Really loved it!
Dimples84 chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Great job on the story. Loved it from beginning to end :)
Dimples84 chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Did he seriously expect to get sympathy from Frank and Uncle Andy after his psycho behavior while Andy was on assignment with Sam. Not forgetting to mention the way he treated her smt. He's lucky Sam only punched his ass once instead of pummeling him like he wanted too.
I'm proud of Andy for finally standing up to Luke and dumping his sorry ass excuse for a man.
Dimples84 chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Noelle's like a fierce mama bear that's ready to claw anyone ass up for messing with her baby (Sam). Its good that she and Andy got to and put everything out there.
Ugh so not looking forward to Luck b***hing to Andy like a little girl once they get back to the barn.
Dimples84 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
I hope Emily does get Pops to stay away and they don't get caught in the cross fire when this all goes down.
Can't wait for them to bust Tremont's arrogant ass and his little lap dog partners.
Dimples84 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Even when they're having a minor squabble and they make up, you can't help but go awe they're so adorable. Makes you fall in love with them all over again :)
Dimples84 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Clearly Combs don't know when to talk and when to keep his mouth shut. He's like an eager beaver always ready to give out info without thinking lmao.
Oh Sam you just had to go and put your foot in your mouth. He better have a good reason for saying that they're not together in a "legitimate way" if not Andy might just put his ass in the dog house.
Dimples84 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Oh shucks shits about to get jumping. I hope no one gets hurt since they(crooked detectives)kind of caught them off guard.
Dimples84 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Thanks for another great chapter.
If anyone could get Sam to open up and talk about his feelings, it's Andy. They balance each other out perfectly.
Its good that he told her how he felt and him saying he loves her just melted my itty-bitty heart :)