Reviews for Green Apples
IheartSantanaLopez chapter 1 . 5/6
The first time ive read this was like 6 years ago and i love it until now.
Im glad that i found this story again,thanks to the word apple.
MagicMythMayhem chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
honestly this is my favorite ot3 and it's so rare. and this is so amazing!
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
LMAO! That is such a Jade move.
guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
THIS FIC IS FABULOUS! More! More!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm trying to find more stories like this, this just seems like the perfect solution to all the tension btw the three of them but its so hard to figure out what to write on the search bar, this is only the second story like this I've found (and, honestly, this one seems more in character). So... Great job!
AgentAIeisa94 Marvel chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love it!
beli94.aylc chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I just wanted to say... OMFG! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
love it should do more one shot of tori beck and jade together as couples
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lol Jade's fucking awesome XD
fcwolfg chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Continue maybe? This has a prospect for greatness. (p.s. your Cat was amazing it had me laughing so hard.)
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yes. This was. Perfect. This right here is a very elusive pairing and I am so so grateful you have written. This is basically my Victorious OTP. Not only is this one of the only Beck/Jade/Tori fanfictions I have read ever it is also really well-written in my opinion. I feel that you kept the characters well within character. And, you cannot imagine how glad I am you wrote this. Just sighs wistfully at a beautiful pairing and fanfic. I especial enjoyed the runing motif of Trina just doing her make up without giving two shits and a fuck. Just wow.
Shadokin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh dear, Jade's response. No, Beck, not you. Her. Haha.
This is both cute and hilarious.

Shadoki
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow! I liked this story a lot, I laughed so much and still Trina hasn't noticed anything wow.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i like this pairing but theres not many (that i can find) this is like the 2nd one i found and its funny, well some parts lol
would'nt you like to know chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
omg that was amazing best fic eva please write more tori/jade/beck stories