Reviews for Perfectly Bittersweet
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19
you captured them so well. I think it's painful to read this now knowing what Black Goku did to Future Bulma. this is such an emotional fic. I love it despite how much I'm crying right now.
haliz chapter 1 . 7/12
Someone should make a movie out of this... thank you, this is amazing
jesseVfan chapter 1 . 5/17
I cannot stop crying! always wanted to read about future bulma and vegeta! thanku!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/13
Such a good fic. I've reread it a couple of times and it never fails to cause such bittersweet emotions in me.
You actually just made me cry. That was...just...*cries*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/13
Anna chapter 1 . 1/11
So great. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I know I've read this twenty times over but I cant help it, its good writing. Amazing
chicamarioneta chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Your story is short but I cried reading, have captured the personality of vegeta so well, I could feel the intimacy between the two sharing a cigarette, but as mentioned before, chances are vegeta not smoke, he is obsessed with perfecting her body. Congratulations on your hard work, it is very hard to find fanfics as well written as yours.
excuse my grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
You're a really talented writer. I can easily see why so many people highly recommended your fanfics.

This was a very heartbreaking read. At one point, I really felt like all sense of hope was lost. Love scene was amazing. So bittersweet. I feel for Bulma but at the same time, it's hard to feel sad for her for too long bc she's such a strong person and she can get through anything on her own. Vegeta is such an ass with feelings and I love him. Aw, last two lines made me smile so much.:)
Midnight chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
The last part omg the last part..had me in tears
Very nicely written & characters spot on
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was beautifully written. Gosh, I even got teary-eyed at the end. I adore your characterization of Vegeta with every fic I read of yours. You capture his personality in a way no other writer is able to. Great job :)
Komandr1989 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
At the end tears ran down my face. This was awesome. Perfectly Bittersweet captures this whole experience perfectly. So great, yet so sad... I always love to read your stories, you did an incredible great job!
Mahidevran Sultana chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This was great! I loved the whole bittersweet ordeal. Good Job.
Rise of the Blossom chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I always avoid the stories from the future timeline, mostly because I'm such an emotional wreck by the end of them. I'm currently reading "You'll Be the Death of Me", but then I saw this on your profile and well, here I am!

Saying that, however, I'm really glad I decided to read this. I think you really captured Vegeta's personality really well - not to mention the emotions! Just like I stated, I'm an emotional wreck when it comes to things to do with the future timeline and now I'm crying. You've inspired me to carry on writing more Vegeta and Bulma, though! So thank you not only for writing this, but also for giving me more inspiration.