Reviews for The Inexact Art
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh. My. Gods.

That is just, beyond words right now, I want to review now so that I do review, because I've noticed that I have a habit to forget to review if I turn to something else to process even if right now I am not the most articulate person.

But this made me that way, me one who know many different words for lots of things and emotions and other things that words are for, and just that is kinda awesome.

This effected me so strongly, that it plowed through my higher brain functions.

My heart hurts and and I am very close to tears, this was amazingly wonderful, and tragically heartbreaking.
I loved reading it.
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoa. Did not see that one coming. I was shocked when Sesshomaru said that he killed her. And then at the very end, how he throws her away. so sad. But I love anything dealing with time travel because it's amazing how certain events create those exact moments that need to happen in order for those certain events to happen. It's messy and wonderful. But a great one shot.
ForsakenFirefly chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh man...that was just...I don't even know. It made me kinda sick in a good way? It's a compliment I swear. It's just so sad. Time travel is such a peculiar thing, and you show incredibly well how people can change through time. But still it's heart-wrenching and stomach roiling to think of something like this happening. You should write a continuation with an OC just to make me feel better. I feel so bad for Sesshomaru here.

Anyway I love your stories in any way shape and form. You are a beautiful, insightful, observant, competent writer and I adore everything you have and will write. Thank you so much.
Crisalide chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow... Just wow. I really really enjoyed this one. It was really just perfect in execution and everything. It is just that more powerful because nothing changed, even though I sense the pain, I enjoyed it so much more. By the way, have you happened upon Tally Mark's Courtesy Call? Your story left the same kind of taste :) Not unpleasing at all.
foreverisgone chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great story, I applaud everything, but I am a little confused? What is happening, did Kagome die twice? and did she repeat her actions?
Krissby chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very sad, but well done. :)