Reviews for The Great Alphabet Meme Prentiss,Reid set
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I don't care if it says, "complete," or not. You're going to have to write at least one more chapter that both depicts Reid going through the interragation and ripping the unsub a new one AND, as Rossi said, "And get your girl back."

This was a really good one-shot. I can picture/hear Emily yelling at Reid, and defending her rights as a woman to coldcock the SOB. Poor Reid. He was just trying to take care of his girlfriend.

I love these two together. I want them to get mushy, get married, and have a bunch of baby geniuses. They can't do any of that if you don't write the next chapter, or a sequel. Thanks.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
awesome!
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You're just gonna leave it there? ;)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
enjoyable
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was so good. I love their betting on them. I so miss Gideon but I do love Rossi.
kaity chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great story! You should write a few more chapters for it! I would love to read about the negotiation and a little bit after that.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
"Don't make me list the times you've gone bad ass on a subject ..." Oh, my, this was fun to read!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Dammit. If you didn't write it, I never would have read it. But dammit, it was good.