Reviews for A Day Late and a Million Words Short
Ivy Brianna Clawson chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I believe that for a story so well-written and so heart-melting as this one, it should be given a proper review. This was a pure fanfiction masterpiece if ever there was one. There was passion, rythm, and truth to the characters.

I have no better phrase to end my statement other than, "Keep up the fantastic work".
RaeynnBeau chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So, you are officially my favorite SWAT Kats author ever ... o.o I wish I knew more about Trigun and Inuyasha and stuff so I could read your other fics ... ... But wow ... Yeah; this fic ... Made of win ... ... I can't even find anything I'd suggest you improve on. It was just ... ... Such win ... ... o-o;;
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*Wipes tear from cheek* This is a beautiful story, I love it. You showed Jakes felling for Chance perfectly. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel where Chance wakes up,Jake tells him how much he means to him, and we get to find out what happened to Chance in the first place.

In fact I have a few ideas for that, if you wan't to hear them contact me.
Reaver of Heaven chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So many things should have been said... too few of them actually were. You have done a masterful piece of self reflection. I am not as overly fond of Jake as I am with Chance, but still I can appreciate a well written dialogue of his deepest feelings and thougts. You are a credit to your work. I hope to see a continuation of your masterful writing skills in the future. Kick some tail.
ebonezer chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
wow. that's really sweet. i like very much. good way to get your feelings out and make a deeper charachter out of jake. bravo.
Cherazor chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I hate you Kris! Hate you, hate you, hate you! wanna know why?

Because you make so loveble hartwarming fics and... ::starts to cry on your shoulder:: I want to write just as good as you! Waaah!
Miaowing Kat chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
lovely emotion, what more do i need to say?
AleGnA chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
this is really good! i have read all of your stories and i must say, u r a really good writer! i enjoyed reading everything u've written! it's really really good! wow! i so totally love it! the detail was super and i loved the way u get into the characters. keep writing! it's great! _
Readasaur chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I hate it when that happens.
Vampy chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Oh... My... This one's good...
Helion chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
It's indeed difficult to find words on this story. It is a truth put on paper, in a very heartbreaking and breathtaking form.
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Zamber: So emotional...*sniff*

Rekka: ...Moody.

Zamber: Hey! You were the one who nearly cried.

Rekka: ...

Zamber: ...Our deepest apologies. We shouldn't be fighting. *Big hug*

Rekka: I agree. Your fic is very good. *Hugs you too*

-Zamber Tigertail and Rekka Cyrum
Manga Kat chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Aww Kris..I think this story really hits home with me.. since I've been in that situation too..And I agree with everyone who's commented on this story, It's very heartfelt and sweet. :: Hugs ya too::
Cybra chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Oh...:::sniff::: So beautiful...:::sniff sniff::: So wonderful...I'm so sorry about your grandmother, Kristen. :::sniff::: But this was just wonderful...a nice way of saying those words left unsaid. :::stops talking and BAWLS on your shoulder:::

Cybra
Winter chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
::Claps::Bravo, Bravo...::Whistles::Amazing depth and insight. I wish I could write such emotional candor...at least without being depressing like I do.