Reviews for Rebels Without Causes
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Tommy's background you create made me cry; Marvel never explained why he was in prison to begin with. That Xavin and Tommy bonding touches my heart so much. How about some Karolina and Billy bonding over their Skrull mates/friends (I'm not sure which is the right word)?
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Quick question: are there alternate versions of the teams?
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
haha! I've been laughing at this point for a few minutes: ""Err… pretty in pink?" "Wolverine STINKS!"" - A great comeback after not updating for a while.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
"Err… pretty in pink?"

"Wolverine STINKS!"

You don't have to guess who came with the last rhyme!
Sushi Champ chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Really cute chapter. It would be nice if Eli lightened up a little more at times in the comics like he did in your fic
Sushi Champ chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter, lol. So smart of Molly to bet on Karolina instead of either Teddy or Xavin. And good job keeping everyone in character.
Anon chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I 3 ch 9. U can explore so much with a different team dynamic. The core is the same but their different life experiences have shaped them into different people. Also, another love triangle with a robot - is this a thing for them?, is it canon in the comics? if so, which comics so I can try to back order it plz.
in time you will be fine chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Dude...I love this so much.
Yue-Ryo chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I would love to see this story continued. It's a very enjoyable read
nin4 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
continue continue CONTINUE! Please!
angelrider13 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I love watching these two teams interact. Nicely done!
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I wish there was a picture of this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I love this chapter! You portrayed Karolina perfectly!
Ivy Creeps Ivy Seeps chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This was nice-it's good to see the characters get a chance to kick back and relax every now and then. I liked the Runaways Become the Young Avengers story too, but it felt a little too short. In conclusion, good work!