Reviews for The Trial of Dolores Jane Umbridge
csheila chapter 4 . 3/15
I had forgotten what a terrific job you did introducing Hermionie as amicus. Clever and insightful
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Good story.
Technomad chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Very nice story! And I liked that you made sure that Marietta Edgecombe got a chance to make up for what she did, and that Hermione publicly forgave her and welcomed her back into Dumbledore's Army.
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Excellent! Thank you.
mab70 chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Lovely story, very satisfying. Well done!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
my eyes glazed over at the legal parts, but very thorough trial and great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
A couple of things didn't make sense , but still a bloody good Fic !
An a homage to 'Little Fuzzy' as well ! Haven't read that in years :-)
London Knight .
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
I like it
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
love this fic
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
Very good
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
A marvelous tour de force and an entirely fitting ending. Harmony was always assumed, though it is nice that Hermione ackwowdeged the fact.

Having 'survived', hopefully she, he and all of those who fought won and can tell the tale now can begin to live!

And to paraphrase the Mikado: 'Her object holds sublime, she did achieve in time, to let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime'

Wonderful, thank you.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
I love the twists and turns you've put in here. Olivander's testimony is of course damning. She has nothing left save to spew her venom once more. The trial could end right here, but 'naughty Marietta' is sure to enliven things even more!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
An absolutely great chapter. I love the ground you've broken to explain and understand Umbridge's thought and motivations. I think in the end, she was simply unhinged. But there has never seemed that Wizarding law ever recognized insanity as a defense.

Looking forward to the denouement.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Interesting coda to the state's case. Interesting to see how far you'll take Umbride's defense. Will the crossX be under veritaserum?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
So they're going to take a walk at the classic Nuremberg defense. If anyone deserves this meditation, it is Umbridge.

Looking forward to this.