Reviews for The Trial of Dolores Jane Umbridge
Monster King chapter 5 . 4/9
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Smashing! Brilliant! Loved it!

As you may know, The Umbitch is the most hated character in the fandom, more so than Snape or Malfoy or even Voldemort. I particularly liked your description of her as "noxious slime lurking unseen in the corner". Poetry, I tell you, sheer poetry!

The community service punishment was the perfect capstone. I was CROWING with glee.

Thanks so much for sharing!
neweldi chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
DAMN!
Never mess with Hermione Granger
csheila chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
I had forgotten what a terrific job you did introducing Hermionie as amicus. Clever and insightful
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Good story.
Technomad chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Very nice story! And I liked that you made sure that Marietta Edgecombe got a chance to make up for what she did, and that Hermione publicly forgave her and welcomed her back into Dumbledore's Army.
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Excellent! Thank you.
mab70 chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Lovely story, very satisfying. Well done!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
my eyes glazed over at the legal parts, but very thorough trial and great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
A couple of things didn't make sense , but still a bloody good Fic !
An a homage to 'Little Fuzzy' as well ! Haven't read that in years :-)
London Knight .
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
I like it
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
love this fic
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
Very good
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
A marvelous tour de force and an entirely fitting ending. Harmony was always assumed, though it is nice that Hermione ackwowdeged the fact.

Having 'survived', hopefully she, he and all of those who fought won and can tell the tale now can begin to live!

And to paraphrase the Mikado: 'Her object holds sublime, she did achieve in time, to let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime'

Wonderful, thank you.