Reviews for The Trial of Dolores Jane Umbridge
nice story. One thing on your final author's note. British schools don't HAVE graduates, graduations etc., only universities do. Pupils leave school with qualifications in various subjects, like OWLS (muggle O levels, now GCSEs), NEWTS (muggle A levels), then go on to universities or colleges (for courses lower than degree level) or work. Graduation in schools started in America when the oldest schools there wanted to use the idea from the English universities to make themselves look more respectable and authoritative. brigrove
Vegasman59 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
One more chapter Of Unbitch cleaning bed pans vomit buckets and human asses Would have been hilarious!
Eholiday chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Great little story! Thanks for sharing!
Monkeybutt98 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
That ending was fucking amazing! I loved it! For the entire time I've been reading this, I've had the most shit-eating grin on my face and it has not faltered once. I literally cackled when Hermione was talking about Um-bitch's punishment! Cackled! This was hilarious! Great job!
old-crow chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Hi,

Who doesn't enjoy a tale where Delores gets slow roasted?

Thanks.

Old-Crow
Commedia chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I must not tell lies on the truth bracer, nice touch.
kat callan chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
It was a little hard to follow at times but overall extremely good!
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Oh this is just way beyond wonderful. I really love when Ollivander responded to the comment about Merlin's wand, that does bring into question just how old the wand crafter is and if he is human. I also have to say that you making the pink toads problem with muggle-borns because she had crushes on older boys that fell for muggle-borns that didn't even know she was alive so to speak. Again wonderful story.
Kallanit chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I'm almost disappointed that Marietta spoke up and that Umbridge wasn't annihilated solely by Hermione. However, it's such a good story that I really can't be disappointed. It's great to see Umbridge get her comeuppance and especially at the hands of the DA.
Jestrbob chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Another fan H Beam Piper and the Little fuzzy stores.

He also had a set of history stories set in the Fuzzy Universe.

Now there is a fan fiction venue ...

The worst thing is just as H. Beam Piper's stories started to be sold, he committed suicide, according to his bio I read 30 years ago.
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!? You're leaving it here?! More, MORE I say!
Lily meet Ginny chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I swear this story gets better and better every time I reread it. I'm favoriting this so I don't have to keep combing through the communities every time I want to find this one.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Just...wow.
Sg1robinson chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
The last word of your story was perfect. I can see Hermione saying this. This was a brilliant story!
Madhatter1981 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Some of your tenses are off.