Reviews for The Trial of Dolores Jane Umbridge
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 7/17
Excellent! Thank you.
mab70 chapter 5 . 5/14
Lovely story, very satisfying. Well done!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/30
my eyes glazed over at the legal parts, but very thorough trial and great story!
A couple of things didn't make sense , but still a bloody good Fic !
An a homage to 'Little Fuzzy' as well ! Haven't read that in years :-)
London Knight .
Foxy Engineer chapter 5 . 4/10
I like it
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 2/18
love this fic
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/11
Very good
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/8
A marvelous tour de force and an entirely fitting ending. Harmony was always assumed, though it is nice that Hermione ackwowdeged the fact.

Having 'survived', hopefully she, he and all of those who fought won and can tell the tale now can begin to live!

And to paraphrase the Mikado: 'Her object holds sublime, she did achieve in time, to let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime'

Wonderful, thank you.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/8
I love the twists and turns you've put in here. Olivander's testimony is of course damning. She has nothing left save to spew her venom once more. The trial could end right here, but 'naughty Marietta' is sure to enliven things even more!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/8
An absolutely great chapter. I love the ground you've broken to explain and understand Umbridge's thought and motivations. I think in the end, she was simply unhinged. But there has never seemed that Wizarding law ever recognized insanity as a defense.

Looking forward to the denouement.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/8
Interesting coda to the state's case. Interesting to see how far you'll take Umbride's defense. Will the crossX be under veritaserum?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/8
So they're going to take a walk at the classic Nuremberg defense. If anyone deserves this meditation, it is Umbridge.

Looking forward to this.

Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Now THIS is where justice must be served.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Great Story! I love that you brought Marietta into the proceedings and used her testimony against Umbridge to explain her own earlier actions. While I hate betrayals, I always hoped that Marietta might do something noble to trigger her release from Hermione's curse. It looks as though she finally has.

Dodo really is a nasty piece of work. When Hermione mentioned Lockhart's hag book, I was hoping to learn that Umbridge had hag blood. Oh, well ... we can't have everything.
Hermione J Krum chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
I've always found it funny that Umbridge is actually the daughter of a low-level ministry janitor and a muggle woman. She paid her own father hush money to not let her relation to him or her heritage become public knowledge. (My source is her HP wiki page)