Reviews for A New Age
ShatteredMirage chapter 18 . 2/9
"See you soon", You say... What qualifies as "soon" to you, eh?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
Humanity chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
I hope those specters are surprised when they find out there are no distractions.
Samuez chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
That was fast. The previous chapter built up was so anticlimactic.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Its depressing to find that the MC wasnt in the story. but arbiter is? is chief's ship still lost in space?
John Lopes chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
This chapter was truly awesome personally i believe you should continue this story, i'm dying to see what happens next.
Dotton chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Are you still working on this story ?
crusnik08 chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
continue this story plus i love this plus the way the council is getting poned its priceless i wonder if the reapers will even be a challenge with the tech and ship sizes
Wanderer101 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
come on Sigma what's the deal! when am I going to see the rest of it!

INSTANT FAVORITE
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
WOW! love every word of this! haha! people just don't know who they're messing with, lol. please, I can't wait to read another chapter!
Draco Olim chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
very good, hope to see more
guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Continue please.
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
I like this story, i hope you continue it.
Till next time,
See Ya
Kunai94 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
If you use acronyms I suggest stating what they mean the first time you use them, especially if it is one that you created. You used CNS and then stated what it meant six paragraphs later. I assumed it had something to do with the Covenant Separatists.

There is nineteen paragraphs of which only five had multiple sentences. The first six paragraphs could be easily combined into one paragraph, maybe two at most.

The second to last paragraph the first sentence begins "At the June 7..." instead of On June 7.

These are just some suggestions. I was only bothered by the fact the multitude of single sentence paragraphs that could be made into multi-sentence with no change to the any of the sentences. It was as if you pressed the enter/return key after every sentence. If it was just messing up the format then I take back what I said about the paragraphs and apologize if I offended you in any way.
NikitaV chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
That's a great story, it's a pity that it died.