Reviews for A New Age
Ghrathryn chapter 2 . 3/26
Okay, haven't read the entire thing yet, but something caught my attention with this chapter. The first half, up to when Santiago speaks, is what's known as an info-dump, we, quite honestly, don't /need/ to know about the improvements to the ship's systems out the gate. In fact it's actually more annoying than useful when people info-dump that way, particularly since a lot of them seem to do it with regard to character looks or fancy tech. If you want to give us ship specs, the best ways would be either a separate profile at the end of the story or have people discussing things, maybe someone familiar with an older model frigate aboard talking to someone that's part of the crew and something is mentioned.

Also, check your grammar, I noticed a few times where someone speaks a sentence and then the start of their 'action' sentence isn't capitalised. I believe it's mostly accepted that you end speech with a full stop if someone does something that's not part of how they're speaking after, in which case normal rules apply. If the next section of the paragraph is how they say what's in quotation marks, then you can use a comma and leave a lower case letter unless you name the speaker as the next word.
fxaexa chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
AlgĂșn pronostico para cuando continuara?
Nate chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
God Damn I hate the fucking Citadel Council.

"You must do _"

Ugh please bitch - they just kicked your military's ass and you're telling them they "Must do" something? Buy a fucking clue.
Dagga chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
Do not see a rewrite, so assuming this fic is dead/abandon. Good fic though.. Another one bites the dust, seems nearly 100% of the xover halo/me fics have read have been abandon..
farisr chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I would have been happier if when the Citadel Species came and found Forerunner stuff,Prometheans would be there to ''forcibly'' remove their presence.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Finish
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
You need to stick with either past tense or present. Don't switch between the two.
ShatteredMirage chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
"See you soon", You say... What qualifies as "soon" to you, eh?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
Humanity chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
I hope those specters are surprised when they find out there are no distractions.
Samuez chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
That was fast. The previous chapter built up was so anticlimactic.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Its depressing to find that the MC wasnt in the story. but arbiter is? is chief's ship still lost in space?
John Lopes chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
This chapter was truly awesome personally i believe you should continue this story, i'm dying to see what happens next.
Dotton chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Are you still working on this story ?
crusnik08 chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
continue this story plus i love this plus the way the council is getting poned its priceless i wonder if the reapers will even be a challenge with the tech and ship sizes