Reviews for A New Age
fxaexa chapter 18 . 6/20
AlgĂșn pronostico para cuando continuara?
Nate chapter 7 . 6/7
God Damn I hate the fucking Citadel Council.

"You must do _"

Ugh please bitch - they just kicked your military's ass and you're telling them they "Must do" something? Buy a fucking clue.
Dagga chapter 18 . 2/5
Do not see a rewrite, so assuming this fic is dead/abandon. Good fic though.. Another one bites the dust, seems nearly 100% of the xover halo/me fics have read have been abandon..
farisr chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I would have been happier if when the Citadel Species came and found Forerunner stuff,Prometheans would be there to ''forcibly'' remove their presence.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
goodpie2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
You need to stick with either past tense or present. Don't switch between the two.
ShatteredMirage chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
"See you soon", You say... What qualifies as "soon" to you, eh?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
Humanity chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
I hope those specters are surprised when they find out there are no distractions.
Samuez chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
That was fast. The previous chapter built up was so anticlimactic.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Its depressing to find that the MC wasnt in the story. but arbiter is? is chief's ship still lost in space?
John Lopes chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
This chapter was truly awesome personally i believe you should continue this story, i'm dying to see what happens next.
Dotton chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Are you still working on this story ?
crusnik08 chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
continue this story plus i love this plus the way the council is getting poned its priceless i wonder if the reapers will even be a challenge with the tech and ship sizes
Wanderer101 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
come on Sigma what's the deal! when am I going to see the rest of it!