Reviews for Santo& Peccatore
Sissymac chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
That was awesome!
GingerBeef chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
I'm happy now. Thank you.
GingerBeef chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I am flattered by your mention of me. But really this is a fantastically written story. You managed to seamlessly enter Jezra into the story without straying too far from the original plot. I am also a HUGE Boondock Saints fan, so the fact that you included lines straight form the movie gave me warm fuzzies inside. Great job, can't wait to read the rest.
GingerBeef chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Words cannot express how much I fucking hate you right now. But this story is so damn good I cannot bring myself to cause you any physical harm. I crave a beautiful ending. Do not disappoint me.
Missy92 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
great chapter love to see how you write out the ending
Anatomic Analogy chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story - loving the OC. Jez is very different to other Boondock girls, and her budding relationship with Murphy is exciting and unique. Can't wait for the next chapter; update soon, please!
Blood's Thicker Than Bullets chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
I loooooved the interaction between Jezra and Ethan in this chapter xD and I'm also curious about the whole Duffy thing. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Missy92 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
please update soon
Blood's Thicker Than Bullets chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! WANT MORE :D
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like what you did with the dream sequence there.
Missy92 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
i was wondering when were you going to update again and when i saw this i wa happy. So great chapter!
Missy92 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
thischapter is awesome more please 3
Blood's Thicker than Bullets chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
YAY this made me feel lots better D and i liked the part where he wanted to make up swear words lol
ErisandDysnomia chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
your oc is such a badass, kinda different from the other girls thrown into this, she isn't like some little daisy thing. she's a freaking boss. i like it a lot :]]

and i love the whole note thing, it's just all badass. the whole freaking thing!
calltheangels chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
NEED. MOAR. ! lol. Anyway, this chapter was kinda hard to read. It was like...shit, how do i say it? it was kinda skitzy and all over the place. i had a hard time keeping track of the who/what/when/etc. And why'd she agree to that date? no dude! no!