Reviews for Equilibrium
xxmrs.wiskerxx chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
update this is a great idea and a great story
goldenmagma chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is like...amazing. Seriously. I love this story so much. You're such an incredible writer. This story is just so sweet and cute and incredible and gosh I just love Bat so freakin' much. Perfect story... keep writing Bat. Like now. Please&thank you.
SketchyWords chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ugh! *Xw* Whenever I read your Cat/Beck fics, I just wish I was Cat. I wish I could be so content like she is with Beck. Both Forever August and Equillibrium have ruined relationships for me cause all I'm ever going to look for is this, whatever this may be, because it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing! 3
Jackie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is amazing, truly heart-warming. Almost made my cry in happiness. :]
thatsummer chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
you're very talented! i read every story you wrote for cat and beck! i love them all. please post more if you get the chance! :)
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
D'awww! Oh so sweet! I loved this so much! Fluff overload! :)

BAT FOREVER!

-AJ-
Soulful Ariana chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. Really. And you typed this up out of the blue? Wow. I can't explain it, but it captures Beck and Cat's personalities perfectly. :)
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was exceptionally cute, I must say. I've been itching for some good Bat lately, and I believe I found it. :) Your writing was great, sophisticated and descriptive. You had a perfect amount of fluff in it. And your version of Beck and Cat is one that I really like.

So many fanfics here portray Cat as a secretly depressed girl and Beck as her savior and Jade as the evil girl who wants Beck all to herself. I personally don't like the drama that comes along with such plots and I don't think that the characters would necessarily act in such ways. But I digress. Lol What I meant to comment on before I went off on a tangent is that you focused on a believable aspect of their relationship- the fluffy moment when he realizes that he doesn't want to be just friends with her. It was wonderful. :)

~ MidniteLayce
ktsm10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh God, I just read this and Forever August...you're an amazing writer!

Both stories were just marvelous! :)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is TOO cute. OMG, I loved it. It was in character and has all the cutesy fluffy things that I love: girls wearing guys sweaters, hair smelling (sounds creepy) and sitting in between each other's legs. CUUTE and definitely a favorite! (:
xBigTimeFanatic chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is really good! Beautifully written!
live.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awwwwwww i loved it. :D i love cat/beck
waitingformywallflowerdoctor chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
how sweet! I LOVED IT! please write more BeckxCat fanfics please!
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Amazing, absolutely amazing! I loved it. It's adorable. Priceless. Good job! :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very nice, m'dear. I've been wanting a new Beck/Cat from you ever since reading "Forever August". While this does not top that, it does carry an air of picturesque imperfect love. The movie marathon is cute, a tradition I think would be romantic with a real-life boyfriend. Cat sung beautifully in the last ep, by the way, and I can't get enough of her now. Thanks for writing 'bout her.