Reviews for Taken To Heart, Taken Too Hard
Lady Shady chapter 1 . 8/24
This was great... I love seeing softer sides of Puck.
doesn't matter chapter 1 . 7/2
"short but sweet"
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
aww Puck :) he is such a softy
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The "Ceiling tiles" comment killed me XD I love your Brittany :)

- Cherry
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I guess I never really paid attention to puck during the 'Hey soul sister' performance. I had to go watch it again on youtube...and your right, puck did look really pissed off.
hannahginny chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
this is solo cute
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I find all the author's notes saying your stories suck laughable :P Normally when people say that it's so that the readers will pointedly tell them otherwise but I don't think you're doing that because you haven't done it in equally good stories, seriously this stuff's AMAZING, you get into the character's heads so perfectly and add so much more depth to them than the show has yet it fits perfectly with canon. I really feel like this one happened and we just didn't see it!
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this. It's rare that I read Puck's perspective, given the portion of the Glee fandom that I follow, but you've captured his emotions perfectly here. They're not all spread out for everyone to see, but it's clear that he's upset and the moment that someone pushes him a little too far, he snaps. He doesn't bottle them in like Kurt; he lets them out, and I could honestly see a scene like this taking place canonically. There had to have been a lot of leftover emotions for Puck after Kurt transferred, given the efforts he went through to convince him to stay. The fact that he even called Kurt 'his boy' during a conversation with Karofsky shows that he had considered Kurt a part of the group of people that he set aside his quasi-bullying tendencies to protect.

And yet, all indications are made that he was one of the people that drove Kurt away. Resentment for the happiness that Kurt is experiencing at Dalton makes so much sense, as well as guilt over the fact that he hadn't done more and been more outspoken. Of course, there wasn't anything Puck could have done to have kept Kurt safe at McKinley, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't feel somehow that he should have done more. I loved that you addressed that here, and that he's able to find some resolution.

Very well done. I loved it.
tpringtpringtpring2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
great story
MaybeTomorrowI'llFly chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww. I loved this! I always felt like Puck somewhat blamed himself for Kurt leaving for Dalton. You completely captured how he would have felt and I loved the little added bromance between finn and puck. [i'm kind of a sucker for a good bromance] Nice job!
Oh, and by the way, i love fall out boy!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOVED Puck here.
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great story :D
IsaBella1415 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
DUDE PUCK ALWAYS CRIES WHEN KURT SINGS. Like I'm not even joking. Especially during Candles. He was all like, sob. O.O

I love Noah.
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I'm not a Purt shipper, but I think if Puck turned gay, he'd be gay for Kurt. Like seriously, I just see that in their relationship. I don't know. But I really really really liked this, and I always love Puck in all the stories, I feel like he may be the most bad-ass, but he does the least amount of harm in the end to everyone (I mean besides the Quinn pregnant thing).
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved this. I liked how Kurt knew that someone hadn't said hello and called out to Noah. Also i think it needs some more... Finn inviting Noah to dinner so that he can talk to Kurt... Noah cheering when Kurt comes back... some sort of epilogue. Good job - keeep writing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »