Reviews for Two Saviours and a Maniac
misherukuro chapter 19 . 3h
Fantastic read thanks for the fic. ~,~
Berlin chapter 19 . 7/29
'To be continued...' Well, um, it's been about 3 years, and I would most definitely enjoy another chapter, becuase I loved this story. Siriusly, it was epic!
GeekyOtaku36 chapter 19 . 7/18
Very good story, you just need to finish it! :D
GeekyOtaku36 chapter 2 . 7/16
There's only one problem with this chapter, he wouldn't be down by a few yen for milk, teabags, fruit, and instant ramen... it would be a few thousand yen. I equate yen similar to a penny, so a few thousand pennies would be $10-20. Other than that little tidbit, the story so far is awesome! :D
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 17 . 4/28
This it the best cross between HP and DN I've read, hope to see more soon
one-blacksheep-girl chapter 19 . 2/23
more please! this FF is written so well! I hope one day you continue
tamashiyuki chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Very gooooood! Be continued?
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Love it!
b-nothing chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Aw noes! I may never find out the conclusion! :'( farewell strangely addictive story. Love the relationship between ryuuki and ryuzaki. So much fun reading their conversations. Thanks for the experience, however fleeting, it was definitely worth it.
WildfireDreams chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
First of all this is an amazing crossover, though I am sad that you broke up Ginny and Harry since now none of their lovely kids from the epilogue will be born. Please, please, please, please, please don't kill L... I couldn't stop crying after that episode T_T He was my absolute favorite character, I did find it oddly fitting though that Kira met his ultimate fate on my birthday of all things (seriously the date of the meeting in the warehouse was my freaking birthday)

I know this hasn't been updated in since 2012 and its 2014 now but I'm really, really hoping this is not a dead fic because I really want to see how it ends. So please continue if possible. I will be favoriting and following.
insane devill chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
very good story L always seemed like a lonely child to me
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Argh! More!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I love this! Please update soon
chocovic-chu chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
For some reason, interactions ad banter between Harry and L reminded Vic of Naru-tan and Sasuke-sama in some bonding fanfictions. Heh.
Anyway, when would they get close to the information of Death Note? And here Vic thought that as Master of Death, Harry would be acknowledged by Shinigami Realm or the like but it seemed Ryuk-chan just recognized him as a mere new player with some dangerous capabilities to screw up Light's MO. Why?
Well, the genre you set up is Friendship/Humor and the story mostly was about Harry & L friendship bonding but could Vic expect any action occuring on the following chappies?
But it have been 2 years since you updated, would you continue—or should Vic mark this brilliant story as one of other great stories unfinished and/or taken so long time to continue?
Ah, still, Vic "follow" it.
Rohan777 chapter 19 . 3/19/2014