Reviews for The Yule Log
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Excellent story. Nice Christmas present indeed. What nice mothers max and Liz have.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Excellent chapter. Loved the skating rink scene especially when max sort of crashed in Liz. Then the kiss back at their house with the music and such was just wow very romantic and hot.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Excellent chapter loved the sexual tension. I thought Max was 24 in this story not 28 as the previous chapter stated his age was 24 but will recheck.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
That was quite hilarious...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Great way for Max to sort of see Liz first.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
awesome :)
story like this keep roswell alive
S.B.M.S.F chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Wow. I am shocked at how little reviews there are for this story.. It is amazing.
Sailor Celaeno chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
You totally deserve more attention and popularity, but unfortunately Roswell has been off TV for ages. So unless they re-do the TV show, re-air, or whatever it's how it'll stay. I enjoy your stories very much. _
RoswellMyHeart chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
oh my god, you are like a god. you definitely had me on the edge of my seat. i caught my self smiling while reading this. if this was a book, i would totally buy it. it was amazing. i could picture every scene. my heart is breaking now that its over. i didn't want it to end. i am trying really hard not to cry right now. i am begging for more. you are an amazing writer. the ending broke my heart. i didn't want them to part. i felt my eyes getting teary as they were saying their goodbyes. is there any chance you'll give us an update on their reunion. pretty please.